Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2017 Rub & Sauce Exchange - Show Off Thread

Options
cazzy
cazzy Posts: 9,136
After you receive your care package, please take a picture of it and post it here.  Showoff your new goods and thank your Elf!  B 
Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments

• steel_egg
    steel_egg Posts: 295
    Options
    Thank you both  @cazzy @northGAcock for the work you have done on the exchange. After participating last year and telling friends and family about the exchange they are astounded something like this can happen. Great group and a valuable resource.
    I've been looking forward to it since last year. It's such a pleasure to share something that's local or even national (Dizzy Pig, meat church, etc) that others may not have tried before. 
  • SaintJohnsEgger
    SaintJohnsEgger Posts: 1,826
    Options
    @northGAcock: Do you realize that @cazzy just set you up to take over next year?

Anyway thanks to both of you guys.

Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• Space_City_Egger
    Options
    steel_egg said:
    Thank you both  @cazzy @northGAcock for the work you have done on the exchange. After participating last year and telling friends and family about the exchange they are astounded something like this can happen. Great group and a valuable resource.
    I've been looking forward to it since last year. It's such a pleasure to share something that's local or even national (Dizzy Pig, meat church, etc) that others may not have tried before. 
    Couldn't agree more. 
    Large

Houston,TX
  • Davie755
    Davie755 Posts: 54
    Options
    I need to get on some posting so I can participate next year! Love seeing the generosity of people on here!
    XL BGE - Adjustable rig combo, Rutland gasket, 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake
  • cazzy
    Options
    Davie755 said:
    I need to get on some posting so I can participate next year! Love seeing the generosity of people on here!
    You could have participated in the noob exchange this year.  Sign up...I'm sure we'll get another late comer.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Davie755 said:
    You could have participated in the noob exchange this year.  Sign up...I'm sure we'll get another late comer.
    Is there a veteran hack exchange division :grin:
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • TN_Sister_State
    TN_Sister_State Posts: 1,130
    Options
    Bump...

Franklin, Tn
    LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

• SaintJohnsEgger
    SaintJohnsEgger Posts: 1,826
    Options
    @Gulfcoastguy

It ain't happened yet. Nothing has arrived at my door. I figure it will be this weekend before pics start showing up.
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• TN_Sister_State
    TN_Sister_State Posts: 1,130
    Options
    Holy crap, now thats a delivery! Nice work @Richard Fl

Franklin, Tn
    LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    Wow! My draw will be wondering where the heck his other two boxes are! Way to set the bar high! @Greedygoat better get to work on those now so you will have room in the cabinet for next years exchange!
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Holy hell. Nice job. 

Little Rock, AR

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,297
    Options
    @Gulfcoastguy

It ain't happened yet. Nothing has arrived at my door. I figure it will be this weekend before pics start showing up.
    Just being proactive and see it worked. The one that I sent should arrive today. Just one box but packed tight. 
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    The bar is so high its not in earth's atmosphere anymore 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    Holy crap! @Richard Fl really came out swinging.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the boxes look like! 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Smokin_Trout
    Smokin_Trout Posts: 506
    Options
    Way to make us all look bad!
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Richard must be getting ready to move and has strict instructions to thin out the cabinets and pantry. Dang.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,765
    Options
    @Richard Fl  very nice!...............over achiever!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,297
    Options
    I imagine there won't be any new pics before tonight. Richard must have had his loot packed, taped and waiting in the car for the shipping label Monday morning.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I imagine there won't be any new pics before tonight. Richard must have had his loot packed, taped and waiting in the car for the shipping label Monday morning.
    Had to get rid of it before the wife saw it and started asking questions.   =)
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    All, a word of caution reading this thread....please make sure to look closely when posting.....and let the other thread die re: 2016 showoff. Don't want to have folks mistakenly posting their loot on it. Not intended to insult anyone's intelligence here....just the kind of stupid thing I would do while half reading the thread topic.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Brason
    Brason Posts: 330
    Options
    Looks like i'll have to resort to adding alcohol to my box. Everyone loves that. Great boxes. I cant wait to get my box in the mail. It should go out on Friday.
    Cheers,

Jason

Orange County- CA
  • cazzy
    Options
    Guys, this isn't a contest, so you're okay.  There will be random lottery packages out there, but most of the packages will be more than adequate.  Just pretend you're buying something for yourself and you'll be just fine.
  • cazzy
    Options
    Brason said:
    Looks like i'll have to resort to adding alcohol to my box. Everyone loves that. Great boxes. I cant wait to get my box in the mail. It should go out on Friday.

This happens too, peeps see a package like Richards and add a few things.  That's cool too!