Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Feeling Very Overwhelmed!

Options
I've been seeing my GF for about 8 months now, about two months in I met both her mom and dad. Her dad is an old time Weber guy, I can still remember the first family get together, her dad cooked on one of his many Weber's - the man can flat out cook!

I love that we have cooking in common, I have learned so much from him ... I also have enjoyed watching and helping him cook on his Weber 27.5 Kettle.

He asked me a while back If I'd ever think about adding a Weber to my collection, I told him, heck yeah ... well this morning he pulled up with, well ... this. A Weber Kettle 26.75 WITH a SnS & the Drip Pan that goes with the system.

He told me, 'Tim, your cooking Christmas dinner!' ... Guys, right now I am feeling very overwhelmed ... what a very generous man and possible future FIL.

I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.

Comments