Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Whatcha cooking for tonight's BIG EVENT?

Options

I think wings, smoked meatballs, and ABTs feels about right...

I want to see big things.  I want Donald to lose it, make faces, and call her names.

I want to see Hillary pis off the Donald, cough and fall down.

It's beyond politics now - entertain me!

Phoenix 

Comments

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Warming up the egg for some take and bake pizza :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Imma watch the Falcons. 
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    edited September 2016
    Options
    MNF  for me, but I am making a T-bone, potatoes and some onions...

Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • tikigriller
    Options
    Smash Burgers for us.  Fitting after that WWE video!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    I'll be at the Nationals baseball game.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• johnmitchell
    Options
    So far it's been all Hydraulic sandwiches for me ( Adult beverages).. Maybe some left overs later.. Lawd have mercy, I can't wait for this to be over !!!!!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    I'll go ask Nichole.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    I'll go ask Nichole.
    Good idea. Report back. 
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    I'm just nuking the leftover burgers from the last time that I egged. After all, that is what they are serving us tonight, warmed up leftovers. At least mine were good the first time.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    Timing is everything- a load of ABT's (stuffed with hot sausage and habanero cheese) for the clown show-for as long as I can last.  Just want to get an unfiltered take although nothing will change ABC!

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    The Falcons Saints Game? 

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    edited September 2016
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Timing is everything- a load of ABT's (stuffed with hot sausage and habanero cheese) for the clown show-for as long as I can last.  Just want to get an unfiltered take although nothing will change ABC!

I think buffalo turds are the most fitting thing yet. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    I'll go ask Nichole.
    Good idea. Report back. 
    She made Panko crusted flounder, pesto mashed potatoes and green beans stovetop. Matt took the picture.

• johnmitchell
    Options
    @bgebrent.. Brent please pass on my admiration and congratulations to Nichole on a great pre debate dinner... Matt your pic sucks !!!!
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Cleaned out the veggie bin....and skewered some SRF tenderloin tails. Did't take any pictures....it didn't happen but I have a full belly. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • BilZol
    BilZol Posts: 698
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Did two shoulders overnight. Vacation sealed one for BIL, we're having pulled pork tonight from the other one. 
    Not interested in debate though, I've already decided against one candidate. 
    Bill   Denver, CO
    XL, 2L's, and MM
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    Hillary wanted the moderator Lester Holt to fact check Trump tonight. Maybe she have also asked for a proof reader to check the spelling of her name on the ticket. 

• bgebrent
    Options
    @tarheelmatt asleep at the wheel.
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    @tarheelmatt asleep at the wheel.
    Whoa, what? I cooked some chicken tenders. No picture.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Smoked blueberry muffins. Sorry, I got home late and didn't have time to cook anything significant. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Went to my preacher's house and ate with his family ... Chicken tenders and mashed taters
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    Went to my preacher's house and ate with his family ... Chicken tenders and mashed taters
    I hope you are doing well.. Cheers John.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,759
    Options
    trumps more into simple math like adding and subtracting or balancing the budget, same thing =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    "trumps more into simple math like adding and subtracting or balancing the budget, same thing "

@fishlessman, you say that - and I've heard other Trump supporters say that as well.  But as a neutral individual who is trying to decide who to vote for (as of today, Gary Johnson has my vote), as near as I can tell, Trump's plan is to put us $5 Trillion MORE THAN ALREADY PROJECTED in debt during his time in office.  I'm no expert on national economics, but it seems to me that if we don't do something about the national debt soon we are basically just stealing from our children and grandchildren - because they will be stuck with it.  All of the Trump supporters I know think of themselves as self-sufficient and would never be supportive of a plan that is overtly defined as "we're going to dump a heaping pile of crap on our kids and grandkids because we're too lazy to man up and take care of our own debt" - yet that seems to be the exact plan they are voting for.   

What am I missing?  Serious question.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    "trumps more into simple math like adding and subtracting or balancing the budget, same thing "

@fishlessman, you say that - and I've heard other Trump supporters say that as well.  But as a neutral individual who is trying to decide who to vote for (as of today, Gary Johnson has my vote), as near as I can tell, Trump's plan is to put us $5 Trillion MORE THAN ALREADY PROJECTED in debt during his time in office.  I'm no expert on national economics, but it seems to me that if we don't do something about the national debt soon we are basically just stealing from our children and grandchildren - because they will be stuck with it.  All of the Trump supporters I know think of themselves as self-sufficient and would never be supportive of a plan that is overtly defined as "we're going to dump a heaping pile of crap on our kids and grandkids because we're too lazy to man up and take care of our own debt" - yet that seems to be the exact plan they are voting for.   

For anyone to think that Trump will balance the budget is pure fantasy.

What you're missing is that NO President or US Congress is going to balance the budget.

Is that really a bad thing? Maybe. Some think it is not that big a deal. Beats me what will really be the likely outcome a few decades from now.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,759
    Options
    Foghorn said:

was just a response to jic about trump being dumb and hillary being a super genius.  it just might take 5 trillion to fix things that the 20 trillion dollar man broke  :|   i did the third party thing once with perot, it did not accomplish anything, third party voting is really not an option with the way the voting works even if its whats in your heart. it makes this election  extremely disturbing to me.  i have had some great years under obama, he put my competition under, but now the customers are leaving, heading to the south and overseas and my competition is overseas. i dont believe in these trade agreements at all, we let stuff in and other countries make us jump thru hurdles. im no fan of trump or hillary but voting this year is going to be gut wrenching and it does not matter for me, massachusetts is dyed blue, so its blue no matter what
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    Foghorn said:

was just a response to jic about trump being dumb and hillary being a super genius.  it just might take 5 trillion to fix things that the 20 trillion dollar man broke  :|   i did the third party thing once with perot, it did not accomplish anything, third party voting is really not an option with the way the voting works even if its whats in your heart. it makes this election  extremely disturbing to me.  i have had some great years under obama, he put my competition under, but now the customers are leaving, heading to the south and overseas and my competition is overseas. i dont believe in these trade agreements at all, we let stuff in and other countries make us jump thru hurdles. im no fan of trump or hillary but voting this year is going to be gut wrenching and it does not matter for me, massachusetts is dyed blue, so its blue no matter what

Fair enough.  Thanks.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• bhedges1987
    Options
    Foghorn said:

@Foghorn  The same people saying his plan will put us 5 trillion more in debt are the same ones that said obama would take us out of debt, not add 20 trillion to it.... funny how that works huh?

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf