Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest 2016 Ticket

Options
Loubo83
Loubo83 Posts: 23
edited September 2016 in EGGtoberfest
I understand I'm late in getting these coveted tickets and they're all sold out.  However, I'm holding out hope that there's one ticket available out there in the Egghead world.  This would be my very first Eggtoberfest and would love the experience at Big Green Egg's Mecca, if at all possible.  Let me know if you do have one ticket available.  Please contact me directly at Loubo83 @ hotmail.com.  Thanks so much!
Weber Summit Charcoal Grill, Weber Smokey Mountain, LBGE, MiniMax and Mini
Hyattsville, MD (Washington DC Metro Area)

Comments

• bhedges1987
    Options
    Good luck, I would love to go too.

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• ThrillSeeker
    Options
    Good luck, I would love to go too.

Ditto.  Scared I'd get down there and see another "must have" item.

Large BGE - Medium BGE - Too many accessories to name

Antioch, TN

• Thatgrimguy
    Options
    The Buffalo invites you to join all of us at EGGtoberfest 2016 .... and since he is a kind and gentle Buffalo, he is going to check this specific thread on September 20th, and on that day will award someone two free tickets to EGGtoberfest 2016. Tell us why you should be at EGGtoberfest 2016 --- a name will be selected from all the postings here, extra points for creativity, and you could be joining the Buffalo and his herd on October 8th!  Keep it civil, keep it clean, and have fun!​
    And this is why Buffalo are regarded as noble creatures.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    Options
    ^^^^^ As above, a sense of humor and fair play all while warming up for Friday night ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    That's pretty cool of the Buffalo.
    NOLA
  • sumoconnell
    Options
    Tetanka..

(Movie plz)?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Dances with Wolves 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • fljoemon
    Options
    I've been to the past 4 Eggtoberfests .. missed out on the tickets this year as I was on assignment for work in China. I take pictures of the event and post them here along with converting all the recipe postcards to PDF and posting them on this forum. So there you go .. I deserve a ticket ... I will even buy it if I can find one :-)
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,618
    Options
    Can't fool me @blasting I recognize those photos, that's @SGH
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options

^^^ that's Bailey the Buffalo!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bailey+the+buffalo

Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    The Buffalo invites you to join all of us at EGGtoberfest 2016 .... and since he is a kind and gentle Buffalo, he is going to check this specific thread on September 20th, and on that day will award someone two free tickets to EGGtoberfest 2016. Tell us why you should be at EGGtoberfest 2016 --- a name will be selected from all the postings here, extra points for creativity, and you could be joining the Buffalo and his herd on October 8th!  Keep it civil, keep it clean, and have fun!​
    And this is why Buffalo are regarded as noble creatures.
    Brother Grimm I agree.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    Where's the "Announcement" tab been all this time?  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    In the pocket of the buffalo

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have a hunch that the buffalo's "dashboard" looks a little different than ours. It probably has a lot more buttons! @tarheelmatt
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The Buffalo givith and The Buffalo takith.
    New Albany, Ohio 

• EggHeadFred
    Options
    I was just on the BGE website.  The tickets are not sold out.
    Fred V. Smyrna,Ga.
  • MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    I was just on the BGE website.  The tickets are not sold out.
    Yes they are: https://www.xorbia.com/e/biggreenegg/eggtoberfest

St. Johns County, Florida
  • EggHeadFred
    Options
    Yep you are right. My bad
    Fred V. Smyrna,Ga.
  • EGoldstein
    Options
    They went fast.  Glad they are doing well.  Love to go again.
    Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options

Nobody has been so excited to hear from the buffalo since this guy. 

I am in. I posted about two tix last week. We have a group going but two didn't buy their tickets until they were sold out. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,618
    edited September 2016
    Options
    oops, nevermind
  • GATraveller
    Options
    Somehow I've never been to Eggtoberfest as it always seems to conflict with kids sports and Bulldog football. Maybe one day...... 

https://youtu.be/LR4j8iWu-OI

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    I've never been to any eggfest and I haven't done anything to deserve to go this time but it would be cool to go and take my son with me.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    My options for this day are:

Wifes HS reunion that even she doesn't want to attend OR  Eggtoberfest in which I failed to get tickets for in time and have caught hell ever since. So, although not a sob story or even remotely creative, we would love to have 2 tickets from the now famous @The_Buffalo or anyone else who has 2 extra tickets. We will pay whatever you want for the tickets. 
    Snellville, GA

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    We will pay whatever you want for the tickets. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

Phoenix 
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    I'll put my name in. I've been egging for almost 3 years now. All these Egghead's out here deserve to go to Eggfest. To have the opportunity to attend my first fest of any kind, and it being in my backyard; I literally grew up in Stone Mountain, the park was right behind my house. 

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    @blasting there must be some wiggle room in that price?
    Snellville, GA