Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Lamb:

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,703

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,703
    One thing I noticed is that something is either lamb, or it is not.

• HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 4,943
    Nothing is lamb; unless it is.
    Camped out in the (757/804)
    To silence them is:

• johnmitchelljohnmitchell Posts: 4,634
    Are you in the mint sauce camp !!!!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,264
    A mugger walked up to me and said "Gimmie all you got!" He walked away with $2.16 in loose change, and a lifetime of anxiety brought about by existential misunderstanding.

I then asked the man " What does a triscuit have three of, that a biscuit has two of?"

He returned $1.08 to me.

Then somewhere in the darkness of the moment of shared solitude as we both pondered our direction in life, we heard Kafka and everything started to make sense.

"Nothing REALLY matters.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Darby_CrenshawDarby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    edited August 2016
    "Lambness is the whatness of all lamb"
       -sec: J.J. [and via S.D. further re: (apocryphally) Antisthenes to Plato]
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 6,492
    Duck

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• dmchicagodmchicago Posts: 1,062
    I ate a very large portion of lamb.

My friend Mary had less.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • scdafscdaf Posts: 74
    Ever think the internet might be a little TOO accessible?
  • DondgcDondgc Posts: 364
    One thing I noticed is that something is either lamb, or it is not.
    Gyro meat?
    New Orleans LA
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 6,492
    scdaf said:
    Ever think the internet might be a little TOO accessible?

@scdaf, you make a very good point.

There's not much place for that on the internet.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 4,005
    I wonder if Mary's lamb ever got into Mary's bush.  :s

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• SGHSGH Posts: 24,098
    @nolaegghead
    Thats the best looking grub that you have ever posted ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,505
    I'm going to make rack of lamb tonight.
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    @DMW Post it here so we can say "Nice rack!"

Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 4,943
    "Nice rack!"
    Camped out in the (757/804)
    Morgantown, PA

• dmchicagodmchicago Posts: 1,062
    A nice rack surrounded by a bunch of "sausages". I think I've seen a video like this....
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
    Morgantown, PA

Nice rack! @DMW

• EggscusesEggscuses Posts: 373
    Baa
    Nothing is lamb but also something is lamb.

• theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 16,217
    Is this thread lambasting or lamb basting?
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
    Or lamb bashing
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 

• BotchBotch Posts: 6,349
    edited August 2016
    Foghorn said:
    Duck
    Yeah, nonconformist.

https://youtu.be/gmlR5eG9zP4   

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    On the way home, SWMBO is driving. Here more pics. Need to leave the house at 5:00AM tomorrow for a 7:50 flight.

Morgantown, PA

DMW said:
    On the way home, SWMBO is driving. Here more pics. Need to leave the house at 5:00AM tomorrow for a 7:50 flight.

Need a like the cook button, dislike the flight button 
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. 
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,098
    @nolaegghead
    If you are out on the water, keep your eyes open my friend.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.