Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wall mounted pig faced bottle opener for sale

Options
They came in! They are nice. Perfect for my smoker. Thing is I had to order over 70 of them.  I need about 5.

So the rest I'm going to sell for $10 including shipping. I have a bunch of PM I need to respond to now that I have them. I will do that this evening. If anyone wants one pm me how many you want and your address. 

I set the opener on a 3x5 index card for a size reference.

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Good for a few  at Butt Blast if supply last.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    I want some. Sent PM. Thanks. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think I have responded to everyone now. If not let me know!!

I've been doing discounts for multiples because it won't cost that much to ship more to one place. So, just PM me!  
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Gamecockeggman
    Options
    I will take two if available.
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    I will take two if available.
    Just PM me with your address, and how many you want and i'll send you the directions to get them.
  • pescadorzih
    Options
    What are they made of?
    SE PA
    XL, Lg, Mini max and OKJ offset
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Scott, I'll take one that I can pick up at butt blast so you don't need to worry about shipping it.
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
    I'll be at but blast too, if you want, I can get it from you then. 
    Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    What are they made of?
    Cast.iron.
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    I'll bring a bunch to butt blast
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I have 15 left to sell on here. (I'm holding some back for butt blast don't worry)
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Thatgrimguy
    I want one brother. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Ok, I'll hold you one Scotty
  • SGH
    Options
    Ok, I'll hold you one Scotty
    If it's not to late, the wife wants me to get 2 of them. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Thatgrimguy
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No problem I have you down for 2 now. 

That leaves me only 5 left (and 15 for butt blast) if everyone actually comes through. If I have your address I'm mailing it out tomorrow.

If not, get it to me before Wednesday morning because otherwise it'll be the following Monday before I can mail it out. I'll be leaving to go to Auburn Wednesday afternoon to compete at Boda Getta KCBS over the weekend and am stopping in Tuscaloosa to get this bottle opener mounted and pick up a 2nd "Guild's Grocery" Metal sign for the other side of my vertical on the trailer!
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    I'm glad you're going to Auburn first. That way you get to experience the loveliest village on the plains before descending to the pit that is Tuscaloosa. ;)
    War Eagle!!
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • fishepa
    fishepa Posts: 211
    Options
    I'll take one. I'll PM you my info. Thanks
    War Damn Eagle!
  • dubah1
    Options
    If you have any left I'd like one, PM on the way. Thanks, Larry
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    @fishepa @dubha1  I have you both down, PM me your address so I can get them out tomorrow.
  • SGH
    Options
    Grim you don't have to mail mine. I will swing by your home or dealership and pay you. I will be running back and forth to Mobile all week so it will be no problem to swing in one evening.  

Status- Standing by.

• Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Sounds good @sgh. I'll be at the Hyundai store, till wednesday around lunch. 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Wow.. Well this was totally unexpected. I'm sold out. I figured I'd have 40 or 50 of these things to stare at the rest of my life!!  Thank ya'll so much. If I have your address I'm mailing it today!!
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    If the car thing ever bores you, you've got a future in nick-nack peddling.
    Phoenix 
  • badinfluence
    Options
    Well crap. I would have taken 2 but as usual I'm a day late
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    I would have taken one as well. If there is a next time, I'm in. Nice of you to make the offer in the first place. 
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • bigdaddydivo
    Options
    I was late as well but I would take two if you place another order.

LBGE, Weber One touch 26.75, an old gasser, firepit and more gadgets than ten people need

Livonia N.Y. (the vampire state)

• Thecoiman
    Options
    Late as usual. Glad you were to unload them, sorry I didn't get one.
    Garland, TX

2 Large, 1 Mini Max, 1 Mini
  • pescadorzih
    pescadorzih Posts: 926
    Options
    Late here too. Forgot to check in yesterday. Don't know how that happened. Glad you unloaded them.
    SE PA
    XL, Lg, Mini max and OKJ offset
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If I had your address and the number you wanted it got mailed out today! PLEASE send me the check. If one or 2 people don't mail me the check I lost money doing this. If everyone mails me their check I'll make $45.  Enough to buy 3 racks of babybacks for the Women's Center!