Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wall mounted pig faced bottle opener for sale

Options
13»

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Toxarch said:
    I'm sorry if anyone missed out!!  I should have bought just the openers and not shopped for junk on that site. I would have had 20 more to unload.  It's been a PITA to do the shipping so I don't think I'll do this again!
    Kind of makes us all appreciate the efforts that @RRP makes with his Rutland services. Maybe you guys can consolidate and find new efficiencies. 
    I have a whole new respect from Mr Pratt! @RRP   I think I have a better method this go around.. First of all. I'm going to print labels instead of handwriting. 2nd of all I know the costs going into it.  
    Look into the flat rate shipping boxes from USPS. The boxes are free and it's a flat rate. The small box (8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8") will probably fit 10 of the openers and it will cost about $7 for shipping (with tracking). I know the cost of shipping mine was more than that.
    https://postcalc.usps.com/default.aspx

3 fit in the small box. That's how I shipped most of them. Only one's shipped ground were cheaper than the medium flat rate box and had 4 or more in them.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum