Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cazzy is a famous spokesperson ....

Options
A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    Paid spokesperson? 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,036
    Options
    I bet they supply all his catering gear.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Hawlin milk? Is that even legal? I know it ain't the intended purpose.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • BuckeyeFork
    Options
    What's next, t-shirt contests?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    What's next, t-shirt contests?
    Well played.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Big green craig is gonna be PISSED
    ^^^^ This is good!  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited November 2015
    Options
    That is kinda weird but I'm good with it.

I guess they're reading the forum.  Or maybe SGH owns RTIC and we all got played.  Seriously though, as many sales that @SGH generated here and other forums, they should do something for him.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    He doesn't even own one. He uses a Coleman. Geez. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,610
    Options
    One broken down 'ol Coleman I believe.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    How the hell does an 89 year old man carry around such a heavy cooler? On the back of his Rascal?
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    How the hell does an 89 year old man carry around such a heavy cooler? On the back of his Rascal?
    I'm exceptionally strong from swinging this big hammer all of these years ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited November 2015
    Options
    SGH said:
    You never pass up an opportunity to talk about your Johnson.  I'm sure @Foghorn will be by soon and tell you his hammer is bigger.  :unamused: 
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH
    Options

cazzy said:
    Seriously though, as many sales that @SGH generated here and other forums, they should do something for him.
    That's mighty kind of you to say brother. However I posted the RTIC info simply to share a good deal with folks. However there is a rumor that I'm first inline for the RTIC 250 before its for sale to the general public ;)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    edited November 2015
    Options
    The buffalo has struck again.

But why???

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    This isn't bumping? Why?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    DMW said:
    This isn't bumping? Why?

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,036
    Options
    It lasted pretty long.
  • SGH
    Options
    At first I thought it may have been my reference to my "Big Hammer". However there is no way that they could know what I was typing before I hit post comment. Oh well, the buffalo strikes again. 

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    ^^^ I see what you did there!  ;)
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,832
    Options
    cazzy said:
    SGH said:
    You never pass up an opportunity to talk about your Johnson.  I'm sure @Foghorn will be by soon and tell you his hammer is bigger.  :unamused: 

It seems I don't have to - I've got you to do it for me @cazzy.

That worked best in college, too.  When the girls spread the word to each other I found I didn't need to advertise.

Mostly, I just wanted to add something to this thread to see if it would bump.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• SGH
    Options

Status- Standing by.