Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Watching unranked Syracuse give #2 Clemson a run for their money!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Spotted cow is good stuff.  Had it when I was in WI and loved it.  Have not seen it down in TX.
    Spotted Cow is only sold in Wisconsin. Even us bordering states need to make a dip into Wisco for it
    Good thing the other 49 states aren't missing out. Had it at a friend's house last year after they brought it back from a business trip to Wisconsin. Probably the biggest(negative) difference in the expectation/reality experience I've had with a beer. :-/
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Clempson is goin down. Damn. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    THE SPHINCTER IS TIGHTENING!!!
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Couldn't happen to a more deserving team. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Spotted cow is good stuff.  Had it when I was in WI and loved it.  Have not seen it down in TX.
    Spotted Cow is only sold in Wisconsin. Even us bordering states need to make a dip into Wisco for it
    Doesn’t it have to do with it not being pasteurized or something?
    New Glarus used to sell their product to bars in Chicago up until 2003. They ended up pulling out after the CEO of New Glarus called Chicago bar owners, "A bunch of whores". She said they always wanted something for free and was sick and tired of it. So New Glarus pulled everything out of Illinois. I guess from that point on she was going to keep beer sales within Wisconsin. She said in the past that she could care less if she ever sells a beer outside of the state again before she dies. I also read somewhere that New Glarus could keep up with the same type of demand of Leinenkugel's but again her and her husband have no interest in selling outside the border.

I have to give her some props for not selling out. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options
    What an upset, #2 goes down.
    LBGE
    AL
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    What an upset, #2 goes down.
    They were flushed, so to speak.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    WeberWho said:
    New Glarus used to sell their product to bars in Chicago up until 2003. They ended up pulling out after the CEO of New Glarus called Chicago bar owners, "A bunch of whores". She said they always wanted something for free and was sick and tired of it. So New Glarus pulled everything out of Illinois. I guess from that point on she was going to keep beer sales within Wisconsin. She said in the past that she could care less if she ever sells a beer outside of the state again before she dies. I also read somewhere that New Glarus could keep up with the same type of demand of Leinenkugel's but again her and her husband have no interest in selling outside the border.

Mike drop.  Stage left.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Focker said:
    WeberWho said:
    WeberWho said:

Mike drop.  Stage left.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Focker
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Good thing the other 49 states aren't missing out. Had it at a friend's house last year after they brought it back from a business trip to Wisconsin. Probably the biggest(negative) difference in the expectation/reality experience I've had with a beer. :-/
    Do you even drink beer? 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited October 2017
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Beyond today and Friday the 13th, today is the 242nd US Navy Birthday.  Even though I hung up my sailor suit many years ago,  I will be celebrating in fine style.  Go Navy, beat Army.  
    Happy 242nd Birthday USN
    Go Navy! 
    https://youtu.be/acnt3r6z5ns

Great Movie with De Niro and Cuba Gooding Jr.
    https://youtu.be/dlAGjh6JwrY

And +1 
    GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!!!

https://youtu.be/3-np21jQF9E

Yes, We lost last year for the first time in many years 2002-2015... even the blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.  Here comes the streak again. Go Navy!

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Focker said:
    Revolution Anti-Heros(Fist City is taking a back seat), pepperoni mushroom Giordano's.  45 min wait, totally worth it.  Signing off from here. Lmao  

OMG!  That pie looks out of this world.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Got the motivation to go to some improvements in the shop .  Ever notice with the right tunes and mind alterations, work can be fun / therapeutic?  Tonight is like that.

Phoenix 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Eoin said:5
    @YukonRon is a gent. Box of peach wood for smoking pork all the way from the USA.

Awesome! 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,865
    Options
    Eoin said:
    @YukonRon is a gent. Box of peach wood for smoking pork all the way from the USA.

I hope you have reciprocated with a box of PG Tips and a bag of pork scratchings?
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Focker said:
    WeberWho said:
    Do you even drink beer? 
    Yes. Spotted Cow is just an inoffensive, regular beer. Nothing wrong with that... It just doesn't live up to its "unicorn" status due to the limited availability.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Focker said:
    WeberWho said:
    Do you even drink beer? 
    Yes. Spotted Cow is just an inoffensive, regular beer. Nothing wrong with that... It just doesn't live up to its "unicorn" status due to the limited availability.
    I have noticed with my beer loving friends, the more offensive the brew the better they feel it is? I get the need for some character, but sometimes I think it’s a competition to see who can stomach the worst crap in a bottle or can. Lol!
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Eoin said:

@YukonRon is one of my favorite people on this earth. 
  • Focker
    Options
    Focker said:
    WeberWho said:
    Do you even drink beer? 
    I was messing with ya.  
    But I agree, there are much better offerings by the folks at NG.  Spotted Cow is a drinkable cream stout.  Similar to Yuengling status, but better.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Focker said:
    Revolution Anti-Heros(Fist City is taking a back seat), pepperoni mushroom Giordano's.  45 min wait, totally worth it.  Signing off from here. Lmao  

OMG!  That pie looks out of this world.
    Oz, it really was.  Chicago style was not my thang, but pies like this from Giordano's, are warming me up to it.

Golden thin crust, easily supports all of that WI cheese, toppings, and sauce.  I was speechless for a bit.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    @Focker Check out Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Company if you're still in Chicago. Some crazy pie
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Focker
    edited October 2017
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    @Focker Check out Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Company if you're still in Chicago. Some crazy pie
    Thanks V.  
    Havin' a ball, I mean purple ernyin.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Zip line is up!  Kids are having a blast.

I hope you let your insurance company know you but a recreation linear death contraption in your yard ;)

Just kidding, love ziplines.  Looks like fun.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin