Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,493
    Added a water feature to the pool.  Trying a braised chuck roast 

You bought a squirting unicorn, do I have that right?
    Why would one buy a non-squirting unicorn?
    Fair enough.
    I've been stocking up on bud light at a phenomenal price due to the current kerfuffle.  During my next party I plan to have it spraying bud light.  My version of a champagne tower.
    A Golden Shower, if you will. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,983

You bought a squirting unicorn, do I have that right?
    Why would one buy a non-squirting unicorn?
    Fair enough.
    I've been stocking up on bud light at a phenomenal price due to the current kerfuffle.  During my next party I plan to have it spraying bud light.  My version of a champagne tower.
    A Golden Shower, if you will. 
    Not that there’s anything wrong with that…
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126
    dbCooper said:
    Wondering lately about @Ozzie_Isaac
    - leaves the mechanical arts for interior decorator gig.
    - cowboy boots put aside in favor of hipster shoes.
    - proudly displays a inflatable, water spewing unicorn.
    - is drinking bourbon using a straw, this item may be the most concerning.
    - rubbing elbows with folks in Scottsdale.
    Normally I'd say this is the path of a metrosexual, but he still burns charcoal and lives in the desert.  Maybe it's a new thing, "desertsexual"?
    Lol, I wish I could refute your summary, but it is fairly accurate.  However, still have my boots and horses 🤠 .  Did trade in my Jeep on a Volkswagen.  That is temporary though.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,488
    Always remember-"Life is too short for light/lite beer."  But the hard over political dust up is fun to watch. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001

Saguaro in bloom?  Something I've always wanted to photograph but never time it right.  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Botch said:

Saguaro in bloom?  Something I've always wanted to photograph but never time it right.  
    Yup, Saguaro's have been blooming this past week.  They have cool white blooms, the. The fruits will start in a few days and then it will look like blood red blooms, but it is actually fruit.

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,946
    lousubcap said:
    So your keen eye regarding @CPFC1905 's roofing struggles have some background.  I'm sure his stance will now be moderated somewhat... B)
    I have put a few roofs on in my younger years, enough to learn that’s not what I wanted to do for a living.  It’s back breaking work.  
    You're optimism is matched only by my obduracy, @lousubcap

And we now know what turned @JohnInCarolina to crack(s) 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • JohnInCarolina
    CPFC1905 said:
    lousubcap said:
    So your keen eye regarding @CPFC1905 's roofing struggles have some background.  I'm sure his stance will now be moderated somewhat... B)
    I have put a few roofs on in my younger years, enough to learn that’s not what I wanted to do for a living.  It’s back breaking work.  
    You're optimism is matched only by my obduracy, @lousubcap

And we now know what turned @JohnInCarolina to crack(s) 
    OK I’ll admit I had to google “obduracy” and yes it does suit you, although it’s missing a comedic element.  
  • lousubcap
    Another who had to google "obduracy."  Learn something new dang near every day here. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • CPFC1905
    lousubcap said:
    Another who had to google "obduracy."  Learn something new dang near every day here. 
    Didn't stop me spelling 'your' wrong, though did it?  Who invented this damn language - fools to a man, the lot of them. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    CPFC1905 said:
    lousubcap said:
    Didn't stop me spelling 'your' wrong, though did it?  Who invented this damn language - fools to a man, the lot of them. 
    I blame the French.  If they weren't such cheese-eating surrender monkeys, we'd all be speaking their language instead of English.  
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,743
    @Stormbringer they look perfect!

I wish I was in better company, alas I had to also google obduracy.

• JohnInCarolina
    While you have the dictionary open, check out oxter.  I’ll bet you that you have at least one oxter, and you didn’t even know it!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    While you have the dictionary open, check out oxter.  I’ll bet you that you have at least one oxter, and you didn’t even know it!
    My goodness, I cannot believe they wasted a word like 'oxter' on that.  Such high hopes, completely dashed.

• CPFC1905
    Enjoying homemade scotch eggs 

Unguent yolk. Great work my fine friend. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Timmy's obduracy is evident in his refusal to use an unguent for his oxters.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,017
    Tomorrow is big word Wednesday.
    Not a felon
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,945
    Enjoying homemade scotch eggs 

Perfect yolks. Makes me want to try this with shoyu eggs!
    canuckland
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001
    I be dual-oxter, and quite calipygian.    

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• The paired red right returning periscope is just out of range of the zoom pic. Other than the channel, most of the depth would be too shallow for a diving board.  Plenty deep enough for dolphins, red fish, mullet, sea trout, crabs, oysters, conch, etc. 
  • lousubcap
    Any time spent with prime beef is a great time!  Enjoy!
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    Is it June in Canada? 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI