Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Ran into a great Army bud that I lost touch with over 21 years ago.  His daughter in on the local High School softball team and, we bumped into each other during their game tonight.  Small world, but a great one. 

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    And Army Beat Navy in Game 1 of the Patriot League Final.

XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • CigarCityEgger
    CigarCityEgger Posts: 2,109

Wangs were killer 
    Looks killer brother! Ranch?? Sauce?? 
    Thank you! I’m a blue cheese guy and stick with Marzetti brand, then some cracked black pepper 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Going stir crazy. I’m ready for the wifey’s houseguests to wake up and leave. 
  • thetrim
    Where are the overalls, @Jeremiah?
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    What's your plan for moving them on?
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    Nothing...
    Help me out lads - first Saturday after football season and no cricket or rugby either.   I have done the lawns - including a rake and feed, walked the dog twice, tidied the loft and even polished the wood floors.  Not even 4.30.   I have deferred some tasks to tomorrow in order to avoid a vacuum developing.  

Do I need to get in to shaving or foster an overalls habit? 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Jeremiah said:

Nobody puts @piney in the corner!
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    CPFC1905 said:
    Nothing...
    Help me out lads - first Saturday after football season and no cricket or rugby either.   I have done the lawns - including a rake and feed, walked the dog twice, tidied the loft and even polished the wood floors.  Not even 4.30.   I have deferred some tasks to tomorrow in order to avoid a vacuum developing.  

Sounds like a good time for a pint or two!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    Headed up to Santa Fe for the day.  Grabbing lunch at The Shed, maybe check out a few galleries.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Eoin said:
    Trying to ride it out with a half assed smile while venting here. 
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    YEMTrey said:

Sounds like a good time for a pint or two!
     Half way through first one 👌

Have given the dog a bath too.  So she's giving me the skunk-eye, now!! 

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Eoin said:
    Trying to ride it out with a half assed smile while venting here. 
    You could full-assed refrain from wiping and wear baggy pants.  Learned that from another thread, this forum is chock-full of handy tips!
    Image result for eat mass quantities meme
    CPFC1905 said:
    Nothing...

Get on ebay and buy yourself a restoration project for the summer off season. Sight unseen, minimum 4 pints before buying. What could possibly go wrong?
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited May 2019
    Cheating just a tad on the diet. 

Pics in random order for some reason. Guess I should be happy that they ain’t upside down or sideways😜

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Re-seasoning the Blackstone. Getting ready for the burger bash on Friday 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    edited May 2019

@JohnInCarolina If you go to Canyon Road, check out Hunter Squared gallery. My wife shows there. Also check out the Rail Yard District, some good galleries and a brewery.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I just got back from eating a metric shìt ton of raw oysters.  No pics because I left the cell phone in the car.
    Cudos for your wife knowing how to drive a stick!  I taught mine on a 1979 jeep wrangler.  She can still grind my gears. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Unboxing a new razor. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• egginnc
    egginnc Posts: 19

Saturday night supper- worked in the yard all day- split chicken breasts with Eastern NC vinegar sauce, boneless breast with "sticky sauce" for SWMBO. White corn on the cob, salad, and asiago bread and cold beer. Pretty god eats!!

Watching Game of Thrones season one episode five- kinda behind the times-not sure if this is for me.

• egginnc
    egginnc Posts: 19
    Oh well, pics didn't work too well.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    bucky925 said:
    Cudos for your wife knowing how to drive a stick!  I taught mine on a 1979 jeep wrangler.  She can still grind my gears. 

My Mom drives a stick. Her car was way more fun than driving than my Dad's automatic van when first getting my license. So I was hooked when looking to buy my first car. I still drive a manual today. When my wife and I first started dating she took interest in learning how to drive my manual truck. I stuck her on a hill and taught her how to feather the clutch.

I have the most boring Ford Ranger manual truck around. She'd borrow it and always come home with a big smile on her face and say how much fun it was. So her next vehicle was this manual. So sad seeing fewer and fewer manuals being offered. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    I understand!  The first lesson with my then soon to be wife 38 years ago - The brakes and steering wheel still work the same - Second lesson - the shifter is meant to go from first to second and second to third and so forth - No need to force it.  She can still jump in a straight drive and head down the road. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.