Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I have heat detectors in my shop because I smoke up the place all the time welding, woodworking, etc.
    Options
    @GATraveller  time to head to Flavor Town!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Watching "Leaving Neverland" for some reason.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Mike Mike Mike what day is it? Whaaat day isss it? 
    It’s hump day!!  
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,038
    Options
    Fish for us this evening

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,631
    Options
    I am not looking at pancakes.  Not going to look.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Legume said:
    I had some recently that were excellent......but the syrup sucked. Ain’t that some ****.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Legume said:
    I had some recently that were excellent......but the syrup sucked. Ain’t that some ****.
    Only reason I rarely eat pancakes is for the syrup. Raw deal Robin. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,020
    Options
    I have heat detectors in my shop because I smoke up the place all the time welding, woodworking, etc.
    “etc”

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,216
    Options
    Just saw on the news that the fire hydrant directly in front of the restaurant wasn’t working and they had to use a hydrant a block over. 
  • cajunrph
    cajunrph Posts: 162
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    Waiting on this guy to finish up. Currently sitting at 192

Bought this charcoal a couple of years ago and am finally getting around to trying it

Looks good. I gotta fire mine up today for something. Girlfriend wanting red beans an rice. But that ain't keto. Maybe a rack of ribs. 
    LBGE, Weber Grills, Silverback Pellet grill, PBC. No I don't have a grill issue. 

LBC, Texas 

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Wondering what the intended use was for these.  Aluminum - heavy duty - 1/4" thick handles.  13" long.  Ideas?

Phoenix 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Fahk dude @nolaegghead.  Looks amazing.   
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Options
    blasting said:

Wondering what the intended use was for these.  Aluminum - heavy duty - 1/4" thick handles.  13" long.  Ideas?

To secretly let your guests know that you are a member of the Rebel Alliance?

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    Listening to David Lee Roth on Joe Rogan.... Dave is certifiably insane. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • northGAcock
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    blasting said:

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,497
    Options

"In the twinkling of an eye, I found myself without an office, without a seat, without a party, and without an appendix."  - Winston Churchill

• NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    blasting said:

Iko Iko all day ....
  • northGAcock
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    NCSmoky said:
    blasting said:

Iko Iko all day ....
    You catching D&C in Charlotte in June?

• NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options
    You catching D&C in Charlotte in June?
    Dont currently have plans but if you want to go I would be down for it. I could put you up for the night if you want to go.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,354
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Local Hardware store hosts these for $25/seat. Business idea? We're missing the boat on this.... I can easily accommodate 10 people on Saturday mornings at my place.

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• GATraveller
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    Listening to David Lee Roth on Joe Rogan.... Dave is certifiably insane. 
    I threw in the towel on that one about 20 minutes in.  Couldn't take anymore of DLR. Gave it a second chance yesterday and actually made it through the rest. Can't believe the guys in Van Halen put up with him as long as they did. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,685
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I keep trying rogan... to me it is like your sitting at the bar with rogan and his interviewee... which is cool I guess, but I like a bit more focused interview, maybe a couple of questions that make a guest squirm 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• GATraveller
    Options
    I keep trying rogan... to me it is like your sitting at the bar with rogan and his interviewee... which is cool I guess, but I like a bit more focused interview, maybe a couple of questions that make a guest squirm 
    That's a great analogy and exactly why I like it so much.  

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA