Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newbies

Options
DMW
DMW Posts: 13,832
If there's any newbiews signing on tonight, this is atypical, don't judge
They/Them
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    As far as egging I'm fairly new.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    I believe everyone is getting bored.

Someone said throw down. Hell at least we'd be cooking Again. ;)
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @SGH I was referring to Newbies to the forum. Tonight is a rare occasion for some reason. Maybe it's the weather?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Ever since Jim Beam was sold to that Japanese consortium, life has gone to hell in a hand basket, a pretty Easter hand basket, but nonetheless a hand basket. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    DMW said:

@SGH I was referring to Newbies to the forum. Tonight is a rare occasion for some reason. Maybe it's the weather?

I'll second this since I sent the link to this forum to a photography buddy who recently became a new Large egg owner.

Don't want anyone getting the wrong impression; not everyone here is a douche... I mean I am; but I'm in the minority ;)
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I'm think I'm missing some thing here fellows.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    @hapster - I do not think you are in the minority, I am a proud card caring member of DBOA. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    @SGH what they are referring to are the many stupid posts that @berndcrisp has made here tonight. 

It makes the main page look like pretty bad to a new member. 10 or 11 stupid posts is too many. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • plumbfir01
    plumbfir01 Posts: 725
    Options
    hapster said:
    I'll second this since I sent the link to this forum to a photography buddy who recently became a new Large egg owner. Don't want anyone getting the wrong impression; not everyone here is a douche... I mean I am; but I'm in the minority ;)
    Your not alone @hapster
    Beaufort, SC