Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are you drinking....now?

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,070
    Options
    Friday

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Friday

The ole Whirlaway is top shelf chit Johnny. Enjoy! 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,546
    Options
    But Citation was the dominant horse of the farm... B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    But Citation was the dominant horse of the farm... B)
    The Citation is even better, but that’s not to say the Whirlaway is a slouch by any means. Both are great in both instances. 🥃
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Just scored a 10 year WFE Purple Top Bourbon store pick. I get it Monday…
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,374
    Options
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,676
    Options
    I am usually not a fan of pre-mixed cocktails, especially bloody caesar but this one is a winner!

Options
    paqman said:
    I am usually not a fan of pre-mixed cocktails, especially bloody caesar but this one is a winner!

The first time I went to Canada (Calgary) my boss and I went to lunch, the waiter asked if we wanted a Caesar…both said yes (thinking salad) and at that point the day changed drastically…for the better
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,213
    Options
    Spent the day at the lake.  Cooling off with a gin and tonic.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Bottle kill

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,690
    Options
    An old fashioned with Tamnavulin Scotch

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Battleborn
    Options

I’ve never met you, but I had a great amount of respect for you Oz. Until now. Gin belongs in the trash. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,213
    Options

I’ve never met you, but I had a great amount of respect for you Oz. Until now. Gin belongs in the trash. 
    Lol!  Usually I agree, however, my friend convinced me to try this.  I guess it is a special gin from Australia.  It was actually very good and made me rethink my gin aversion.  It also dody cool color changes during the drink making process.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Water.  Lots of it.
  • TechsasJim
    Options
    Water.  Lots of it.
    Getting the Ph right for Saturday…smart play John!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Watermelon Margaritas. 

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Battleborn
    Options

Lol!  Usually I agree, however, my friend convinced me to try this.  I guess it is a special gin from Australia.  It was actually very good and made me rethink my gin aversion.  It also dody cool color changes during the drink making process.
    The drink actually looks pretty good. Like a suburban “purple drank”. Might be good pool side on a hot afternoon. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ragingirishman2
    Options
    Opened a bag of bourbon slushies I had stowed away in the freezer. I gave it a pour over of the Binnys house brand of bottled in bond. 
    XL BGE
    Plainfield, IL.
  • TechsasJim
    Options
    Opened a bag of bourbon slushies I had stowed away in the freezer. I gave it a pour over of the Binnys house brand of bottled in bond. 
    Good to see you getting around on crutches with a roadie!
  • Gamecockeggman
    Gamecockeggman Posts: 1,329
    Options
    Woodford Orange Crush
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • TechsasJim
    Options
    Another bottle kill.   

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Posting on full forum sucks! Bourbon night at my house….
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,546
    Options
    He!! of a lineup right there.  Everyone went home happy for sure. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ragingirishman2
    Options
    I agree, those are some bangin bottles. Cheers!
    XL BGE
    Plainfield, IL.
  • ThrasherIII
    ThrasherIII Posts: 252
    Options
    SamIAm2 said:
    Not "NOW" but last evening with a light supper, Conecuh sausage with mustard, Mount Olive kosher dill spear sliced length wise, in a Martin's Hoagie Roll. Beer is from an Orlando, Florida brewery. https://orangeblossombrewing.com/our-story

The obp pilsner2 is really tasty also
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 949
    Options
    I hit the half century mark and I got something called a crotch vacuum. The worst part is I had to use it on myself, where's the fun in that. If you get someone a gift, you should at least give them a short demo, after all, nobody reads the manual these days. Timing couldn't have been worse either, as the night before my birthday I had run naked through a field of sunflowers and I had seeds in places I dare not describe and my pouch was as yellow as big birds ass. I can still hear the seeds being sucked up until I got a little too close with it and the thing bogged down on my yellowy downy self. The noise It made when it bound up, made my bum tighten up so much I thought I'd never get my wife's finger puppets in our out of there ever again. For a second I thought we'd have to shut down our Bum Theatre Production Company and get rid of the puppet theatre and all the silly costumes we've accumulated over time. 

All because she probably saw three butt crumbs at most, around the edges. She's a regular Anna B Scanner I'll tell you 

• Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 949
    Options
    Oh and happy birthday
  • TechsasJim
    Options
    Mid-summer Classic beverage

• TechsasJim
    Options