Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Omaha

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Go Broncos
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Really glad to see Peyton going to the Super Bowl. Now let's just hope that punk kapernick loses. :)
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • jls9595
    jls9595 Posts: 1,533
    Options
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Really glad to see Peyton going to the Super Bowl. Now let's just hope that punk kapernick loses. :)
    I agree about Peyton...but why is Kap a punk?  
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    cazzy said:

Jeremiah said:

Agreed. He's a bit of a diva but whatever.
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    cazzy said:

Jeremiah said:

Personal opinion. I'm likely going straight to hell for the amount of judging I do against people I've never met. Mainly I don't like the way he wears his hat, but a few of his interviews have been less than, er, what I'd like to hear from a nfl quarterback.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    It's all those tats. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • cazzy
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Agreed. He's a bit of a diva but whatever.
    He's young and is having the time of his life as you can see by the numerous smiles on the field.  Do tattoos make him a punk or is it that he isn't Russell Wilson?  Not everyone is vanilla life so it's okay to be edgy.  He likes shoes?  Maybe that's it but what 26 year old with no family doesn't.  Oh, maybe it's the way he kisses his bicep when he scores?  Can I get a Tebow anyone?  lol

Maybe i'm just a punk and i'm just butt hurt...or maybe it's annoying that people only judge folks by what they look like or what the media reports.  Let's forget all the community work he's done and just call him a punk!
  • jls9595
    Options
    I don't mind him but I like Wilson more, so pulling for Seahawks
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I was joking about the tats. He seems like a pretty good kid to me.
  • cazzy
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Personal opinion. I'm likely going straight to hell for the amount of judging I do against people I've never met. Mainly I don't like the way he wears his hat, but a few of his interviews have been less than, er, what I'd like to hear from a nfl quarterback.
    Are you serious, really?  You proved my point but I didn't expect it to be that easy.  Do you go outside?  Flat bill hat is the trend right now.  Used to be a curved bill and now its a straight bill with a tilt.  What do you want to hear?  Not everyone can pull off dry humor like Peyton.
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    Ouch. Sounds like I've touched a nerve. But I stand by my opinion-which is just that, an opinion- which is he's a punk who's coached by an ass. Oops there's another opinion. Look out.

And no, I don't go outside. My egg is in my living room. In my trailer-house.
  • cazzy
    Options
    Jeremiah said:

Ouch. Sounds like I've touched a nerve. But I stand by my opinion-which is just that, an opinion- which is he's a punk who's coached by an ass. Oops there's another opinion. Look out.

And no, I don't go outside. My egg is in my living room. In my trailer-house.

Nah, I'm good...just bored I guess. Harbaugh is an ass, but that's what he goes for. At least one of your opinions is accurate and not judgemental.

I guessed trailer but never expected the egg to be in your living room. :P
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    Ah. I need to quit being so quit to cast judgement on people I've never met. He's a heck of an athlete. But so is Johnny Manzel. Crap there I go again. I guess I'm just tired. I've spent all day fixing the underpinning on my 'house. ;)
  • henapple
    Options
    Don't make me pull this forum over...
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Now Johnny Football? There's a jackass.
  • cazzy
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Ah. I need to quit being so quit to cast judgement on people I've never met. He's a heck of an athlete. But so is Johnny Manzel. Crap there I go again. I guess I'm just tired. I've spent all day fixing the underpinning on my 'house. ;)
    Niiiiiice!  lol  I will say that the proof is in the pudding on that one...almost like he's trying hard to be one.
  • cazzy
    Options
    This is the match-up I wanted cause I can't wait for Peyton to shut Sherman the hell up!  A couple of clear whack calls in Seattle's favor so i'm pretty glad I'm not a 49er fan.
  • Egghead_Daron
    Options
    Sherman showed some real class. Nice.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    All I know about Omaha is the show Mutual of Omaha wildlife.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• cazzy
    Options
    Peyton just texted me and told me he will be taking a potion to the Super Bowl.  Bring yours too, right.
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Too bad we will have to listen to Joe Buck and Troy Aikman for the Superbowl. I really don't enjoy listening to those guys...
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Hoping that Peyton toasts Sherman

And someone needs to teach Kap how to wear a hat correctly
  • jls9595
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Peyton just texted me and told me he will be taking a potion to the Super Bowl.  Bring yours too, right.
    lol
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    minniemoh said:
    Too bad we will have to listen to Joe Buck and Troy Aikman for the Superbowl. I really don't enjoy listening to those guys...

Buck is awful.
  • cazzy
    Options
    minniemoh said:

Buck is awful.
    As a Vikings and Moss fan, I stopped like him after he made the call when Moss did a fake moon.  He blew that way out of proportion and had no clue about what the pack fans do to opposing teams.
  • henapple
    Options
    hapster said:

Hoping that Peyton toasts Sherman

And someone needs to teach Kap how to wear a hat correctly

To bad we don't have a "he'll yeah" button. Sherman looked like a dumbass. ..zero class.
  • jls9595
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl more than ever!  Can't wait to see Peyton Make him look stupid
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    Options
    Why does Fox use Joe Buck for baseball and football when he is terrible at calling both?

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,512
    Options
    cazzy said: Flat bill hat is the trend right now.  Used to be a curved bill and now its a straight bill with a tilt.  

Gah, I hate being a clueless engineer.  This morning I learned that pleated khakis are dorky and I have to buy all new pants; now my carefully-curved hats have to be burned.
    Next they'll be going after my leisure suits and my Members Only jackets...

:((

Hello Darkness, my old Friend,

I stood up too fast again...

• cazzy
    Options
    Botch said:
    cazzy said: Flat bill hat is the trend right now.  Used to be a curved bill and now its a straight bill with a tilt.  

Gah, I hate being a clueless engineer.  This morning I learned that pleated khakis are dorky and I have to buy all new pants; now my carefully-curved hats have to be burned.
    Next they'll be going after my leisure suits and my Members Only jackets...

:((
    Well played!  Member's Only  Bwhahahahhaahhaha