Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help from y'all... Business lunch

2»

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    Congrats!  Looking forward to the "Boss's feedback".  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Foghorn said:
    You're on the home stretch at this point.  The prep is done and the eggs are doing the work from here on in.  Yeah, you have to pull the pork and glaze the ribs, but as long as you don't get distracted and overshoot this should turn out great.  Keep up the good work. 

You forgot drunk =))
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,794
    The important thing is that you get your priorities straight as this meal unfolds.  Clearly, it is WAY more important for you to get pictures of your food to show here than it is to impress your bosses.  We don't care if they think you are weird for taking food photos.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    edited August 2013
    @henapple, thanks for leaving us hanging. How did it go? Can we assume that an after party grew out of this event and now you and your bosses just woke up somewhere you don't recognize? This could ultimately be the makings for "The Hangover 5".

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Got any new tatoos?
    Flint, Michigan
  • Foghorn

He can't get around the tiger to get to the computer terminal and update us....

San Antonio, TX

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Foghorn

That's boring.  I oouuttta here.

San Antonio, TX

• dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Congrats!!!!  This means the Ozark Oak express will be running for another year!!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    @henapple - got the rub you sent the other day - thanks man.  I'm cooking up a roast beast this weekend, I think I'll try it on that.

@henapple - got the rub you sent the other day - thanks man.  I'm cooking up a roast beast this weekend, I think I'll try it on that.

You've never mentioned Ozark Oak... Have you tried it?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • nolaegghead
    Never seen it sold around these here parts

I'm gonna get you some. How far are you from baton Rouge?
  • Que_n_Brew
    Que_n_Brew Posts: 578
    Congrats HA. "One guy had 6 ribs, 2 pork sandwiches...." Good Lord, did you give him an EKG for desert???
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • nolaegghead
    henapple said:
    I'm gonna get you some. How far are you from baton Rouge?
    About an hour.  If you pass through BR you can drop it off at this restaurant and it'll get delivered to me.  http://www.digiulios.com/contact (convenient - right off I-10).  Also, I have a couple of friends that could meet you somewhere, but I'd need to know what day(s) you're passing through to make sure they're available. 
    Hey, do you have a KA mixer?  I have a spare....
    Yeah... Got one last Christmas. It'll be a while till I come back through
  • I gave my first wife a KA mixer for Christmas one year because I was out of ideas. Nearly got brained with it for being "practical". The current Mrs. Flintstone is not so tempermental.
    Flint, Michigan
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167

@henapple-congrats on the home-run.  Glad Ag was part of the victory!

@Fred-where I come from any wife prior to the current wife (aka SWMBO) is kindly referred to as a "training wife".  YMMV-

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.