Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Friday discussion: OT

Options
124»

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    There was nothing "right" that was said by either side of this.  All parties involved were completely tasteless and utterly disgraceful. There is not ONE innocent party involved. 
    Continuing to choose sides and defend either party only perpetuates this ugly dialogue. 
    Including you for having commented? Oh, of course not. Please. Lol. 
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    I think there were some really fine people on both sides.  
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    There was nothing "right" that was said by either side of this.  All parties involved were completely tasteless and utterly disgraceful. There is not ONE innocent party involved. 
    Continuing to choose sides and defend either party only perpetuates this ugly dialogue. 
    Including you for having commented? Oh, of course not. Please. Lol. 
    Yowza
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Team Lit v. Team Ron

makes me think of this
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    @Hans61 that's kinda funny, but a bit creepy that you know about such things. I assume you have a teenage girl at home?
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    I've heard that this really did used to be a much friendlier place.
    That is from one of my favorite forum posts ever. An ex member would always start a feces storm, then when he would receive blow back, complain that it used to be a friendlier place.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    That is from one of my favorite forum posts ever. An ex member would always start a feces storm, then when he would receive blow back, complain that it used to be a friendlier place.
    Kinda like the way it has been employed here; the subject poster having wholly participated.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I believe it was actually: "I remember when this used to be a much more friendlier place" followed by "outta here"!!!!!!!!!!
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    I believe it was actually: "I remember when this used to be a much more friendlier place" followed by "outta here"!!!!!!!!!!
    Who was that, stike? 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    It's been used a few times.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    johnnyp said:
    Who was that, stike? 
    LittleSteven
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    johnnyp said:
    Who was that, stike? 
    LittleSteven
    He was making fun of the original. I want to say it was WesB but it's been rehashed so many times I'm not sure anymore. 
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    johnnyp said:
    Who was that, stike? 
    LittleSteven
    He was making fun of the original. I want to say it was WesB but it's been rehashed so many times I'm not sure anymore. 
    Correct, I was referring to the original comment by WessB. 
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    johnnyp said:
    Who was that, stike? 
    LittleSteven
    Correct, I was referring to the original comment by WessB. 
    He had some epic meltdowns. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Kinda like the way it has been employed here; the subject poster having wholly participated.
    It's a joke.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    It's a joke.
    There are no jokes on the forum.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    Focker said:
    Hell, this is a troll thread!
    I find nothing more cowardly than troll accounts. What losers!
    I agree wholeheartedly my friend.
    If you don't have the balls to say what you want to say, don't say it hiding behind a moniker.

It was pretty funny though. Not a big deal though pretty sure you would be in the back. Ron is riding shotgun for sure and Peter's playing both sides of the ball.
    I see you are getting drunk (**** faced) again tonight.

I wonder if that is why you are such a mental case.

That wife of yours just might be leaving you with your two kids - SOON - do you even comprehend that?

I repeat - I really PITY you. Not for your drinking, but for your hostile mind and lack of comprehensive skills. 

Once you get older - you MIGHT understand...if you sober up long enough after the wife and kids have left you. 

Good night, "Lit" - BTW what a perfect moniker!!!
    Thanks for your concern Ron. Been busy tonight my wife has a girlfriend over so I've been busy. Really hope things don't work out how they appear to be it's been a long week. May have to make a couple xtra pancakes in the AM.  Prayers for me please. 
    LOL - "girlfriend"?  I suppose you do know that there are female lawyers who specialize in divorce cases and they get "up close and personal" so they can rip your 'nads" and MONEY out thru your unsuspecting throat, don't you? You have SO much to learn, grasshopper! But hey - go get sh*t faced AGAIN tonight! And be SURE your wife's "girlfriend" gets a selfie of all of you! I SO pity you!

Damn Ron you have said some stupid stuff but this just kicked it up a level.
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    @Hans61 that's kinda funny, but a bit creepy that you know about such things. I assume you have a teenage girl at home?
    Ha! No wife is obsessed 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • milesvdustin
    Options

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Where is WessB when you need him.  How bouts everyone just moves the fvck on and get back to bbq.  Stupidity has reigned supreme.  Let's get back to showing our intelligence and culinary skill set.  That would make this a much friendlier place.  Outta here!!!!! for the evening.  Maybe.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    F the NFL!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • AlbertaEgger
    Options
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada