Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Instructing the 15 yr old driving thru the mtns in the rain. :fearful:

to his credit he said, "I can't learn this in a manual."
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Instructing the 15 yr old driving thru the mtns in the rain. :fearful:

to his credit he said, "I can't learn this in a manual."
    One of the most difficult days for me as a parent was watching my two daughters drive away unattended in their cars. Really gives you a helpless feeling. Do a good job! 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    @pgprescott after a slide into an intersection and my yelling to "lift!" Going into a big puddle and nearly grabbing the wheel as we went thur the third such puddle practically in the gutter, he decided he'd had enough education for one day and pulled over. (Into a lot going about 20). Smdh
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Making dinner

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    Fighting with the wife. 
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Nub Habano and a glass of Buffalo Trace. 

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Nub Habano and a glass of Buffalo Trace. 

That looks familiar, except for the cool table top. Enjoy!
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Some teriyaki chicken off the Blackstone

Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,189
    Options
    Watching TV and relaxing after a great weekend #tatanka

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,121
    Options
    My daughter dressed my dog.  She now looks like a fishing lure.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Carna Asada on the medium .... well my gringo rendition.  But hey, the fam likes it.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    You'd think we were gone for months. 

I didn't take photos too, but you'd think we were so cruel leaving 2 dogs with my parents and a nice neighborhood  dogsitter.  We've been home for about 3 hours and are finally able to be more than 3 feet away from the dogs.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,492
    Options
    When I went to 9 weeks of Tech School in north TX my pastor's parents happened to be visiting utard "for an unspecified time", and they house/dog-sat for me during that time.
    They had to leave a few hours before I got home.  I drove up the driveway (it was dark) and I could see their outlines at the backyard fence; when I jumped out of the car and yelled, "Hey!!!" they both made the most unworldly sound (kind of a howl/squeal/yell) and they made a beeline for the doggie door in the back of the house.
    What a great reunion.  They weren't allowed on my bed, and I was kinda forced to sleep on the floor with them that first night.  Good times.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Waiting on 24hr emergency plumbing.  Why can't **** go wrong at 2:30 on a Tuesday.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Waiting on 24hr emergency plumbing.  Why can't **** go wrong at 2:30 on a Tuesday.
    Sorry to here that bro!  Hoping you're on vaca like me.  Hoping!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Haha, nope.  Sitting at home.  Luckily it is before my business trip this week.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Haha, nope.  Sitting at home.  Luckily it is before my business trip this week.
    Have a nice trip.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Hoping it is nothing serious. Hope your trip goes well.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited April 2017
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Hoping it is nothing serious. Hope your trip goes well.
    Thanks! Pretty sure I know where the problem is, but I have an unnatural fear of plumbing, so I am leaving it to the pros.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Welp, that was interesting.  Took a few hours, but the plumber resolved to blockage.  Lets just say this needed a professional with the right equipment.  Not a DIY deal.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Call this guy! I think this cold be @bgebrent s side biz. 

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Plumbing 101 - Shït flows downhill. 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    the smell of massachusetts this morning, must be spring with the windows down. not once, not twice, but three times in a half hours drive =) reefer madness

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • DoubleEgger
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Nola had an epiphany at BB

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @theyolksonyou Spoiler alert.... LoL Jason. I needed replacement/warranty LG & MM fireboxes & firerings and they all fit into this MM box. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL