Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    YEMTrey said:

Impatiently trying to get thru today.

Same
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,171
    Options
    Chillin' at home, enjoying the day.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    IOzzie_Isaac said:

l'm with you brother.

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    YEMTrey said:

Impatiently trying to get thru today.

Condensed from the first post.  

Sorry brother.  Hang in there.  Positive vibes.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    IOzzie_Isaac said:

l'm with you brother.

Looking good B-Rent.  Get your quote right next time.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Stepped out feeling like I'm 25 again, after an hour and a half FREE full head-to-toe deep tissue and passive ROM stretch, from a licensed friend.  Really dig her aggressive style.  My former, former RN chiro is laughable compared to this.  She even busted out the special rocks and creme for me....Ho-Lee-Fock.  I will repay her in some fashion.  Always a fun time,  getting naked for friends. Lol
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,631
    Options
    Focker said:
    Stepped out feeling like I'm 25 again, after an hour and a half FREE full head-to-toe deep tissue and passive ROM stretch, from a licensed friend.  Really dig her aggressive style.  My former, former RN chiro is laughable compared to this.  She even busted out the special rocks and creme for me....Ho-Lee-Fock.  I will repay her in some fashion.  Always a fun time,  getting naked for friends. Lol
    Special creme?  She didn't use Zaino, did she?
  • Focker
    Options
    Legume said:
    Focker said:
    Special creme?  She didn't use Zaino, did she?
    Lmfao
    Now that, was actually a good one.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Focker said:
    Did you help her put together this special cream?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Focker
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Focker said:
    Did you help her put together this special cream?
    I did opt for the "Happy Ending Package". Lol
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    blasting said:
    Botch said:
    I'm staring out the window.  Found out an old GF south of Dayton, OH is now a great-grandmother!!!
    WTFF, man.... 

Long as you didn't suddenly find out you're a great grandfather. 

Suddenly is the key word ...

Back in 1993 one of my RC mates came to the flying field on a Saturday looking like sh*t.  Seems that during the week an 18 year old kid knocked on his door.  When he answer the door, the kid said "Hi Dad."  Yep, he had no idea that he had and extra kid.  Talk about throwing a wrench in your life as you know it!

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Killing time in an Amarillo, TX, hotel ... just over halfway from the old home to the new one.  We should be there on Sunday and the eggs should show up on Monday.  Washington bid us farewell with a cloudy, cold, and drizzly morning.  Looking forward to warm/hot sunny days 95% of the time.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Killing time in an Amarillo, TX, hotel ... just over halfway from the old home to the new one.  We should be there on Sunday and the eggs should show up on Monday.  Washington bid us farewell with a cloudy, cold, and drizzly morning.  Looking forward to warm/hot sunny days 95% of the time.
    We have one of our 12 cloudy days a year today.  Windy and chilly.  Only 86 today.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Wondering if anyone else here flips their tongs around like Tom Cruise in 'Cocktail.'

No?

Sorry, asking for a friend.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• bgebrent
    Options
    Finished.  Gonna pull and foodsaver for a family reunion.

• Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    Enjoying these last views before heading back to reality tomorrow. 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Jammin to some Clapton on XM Deep Tracks. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Jammin to some Clapton on XM Deep Tracks. 
    Did I mention a live Version of Badge. $hit some bad tunes.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,452
    Options
    Self-wrestling with the flight plan for the evening.  LEO or escape velocity are the only options (brown water fueled).  Leaning toward an escape velocity ride just because my last trip left open a few options.  Regardless, back for another refueling day Saturday.  Enjoy the evening.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,497
    Options
    Expensive Lesson yesterday.  My first motorcycle, an '07 Yamaha FZ-6

...had a strong gas smell last winter and I took it into the shop.  She's been neglected since my getting a beemer with lotsa leg room, but I had been starting it and driving it a few miles for the last two years, just to keep the batt charged and jets clean.
    Well, I never refilled Her with fresh gas, and the ethanol (hygroscopic) attracted enough water to rust through the gas tank!  $900 later I have a new gas tank on a bike I'm trying to sell for $3,000.  Ouch!   

"In the twinkling of an eye, I found myself without an office, without a seat, without a party, and without an appendix."  - Winston Churchill

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Checking out the ROUS at the kids school fair.  Never seen such a thing in person.

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Appreciating the randomness of this thread, and sincerely hoping ya'll are having a better week than I.  

Phoenix 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    blasting said:

Appreciating the randomness of this thread, and sincerely hoping ya'll are having a better week than I.  

Hoping for much better days ahead brother!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    blasting said:

Hoping things turn around for you next week!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    In my front yard by the door right now ..

• bgebrent
    Options

He's a friendly, don't kill it
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options

Why you sticking round for pics?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    bgebrent said:

No worries.  I like gopher snakes.  Plus, he is chillin' outside that hole waiting for a mouse.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:

No worries.  I like gopher snakes.  Plus, he is chillin' outside that hole waiting for a mouse.
    Thank you!  Most don't get how much snakes are our friends.  Most default to kill.  Nice looking snake!
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Botch said:
    Expensive Lesson yesterday.  My first motorcycle, an '07 Yamaha FZ-6

...had a strong gas smell last winter and I took it into the shop.  She's been neglected since my getting a beemer with lotsa leg room, but I had been starting it and driving it a few miles for the last two years, just to keep the batt charged and jets clean.
    Well, I never refilled Her with fresh gas, and the ethanol (hygroscopic) attracted enough water to rust through the gas tank!  $900 later I have a new gas tank on a bike I'm trying to sell for $3,000.  Ouch!   
    Nice bike. Fast. I'm with you on Beemers for space though!