Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pocket Cleaver Giveaway - New Rules

Options
124»

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    That thang is sexy!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Put me down for at least 1 if you decide to sell. 
    Snellville, GA

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Beautiful work. I would purchase one.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Yo @gmac, since this thread has now taken on a whole new meaning I just want to get in line for ordering one of them as well! 
    Better tell the wife that you are going to busy in the shop, PLUS you have the income stream from these to be buying yet more knife making equipment! 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    Guys. I wouldn't even know what to ask for one.

That one took me about 8 hours to make over the week and I haven't even attempted the sheath yet. I would be happy to make you all one but I don't want to say what it would cost. 
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    gmac said:
    Guys. I wouldn't even know what to ask for one.

That one took me about 8 hours to make over the week and I haven't even attempted the sheath yet. I would be happy to make you all one but I don't want to say what it would cost. 
    I hear you and I fully understand what you said and what you mean. I too used to make things...in my case out of wood...but I too had trouble trying to figure a selling price. You have to trust me on this...the people who agree to pay your asking price know your product being offered is worth what you ask! Those people who don't - obviously don't understand and they are NOT worthy potential customers! Don't be upset after you price your future knifes and some people drop off your interested list! Hand made tools deserve the asking price. BTW...I'm still on your list! 
    Ron
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • PirateBill
    PirateBill Posts: 259
    edited April 2017
    Options

@gmac If you decide to make a limited batch I would be very interested! Might not even use it might just display it!

Fight like a man so you don't die like a dog

- Calico Jack Rackham

1,000 watt Sharp - 1.1 Cu. Ft. Mid-Size Microwave and one sweet steakager (retail 229$) 

Scruffy City a.k.a. Knoxville, TN.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    i would take one as well, wouldnt even need the handle so it fits in a pocket better ;)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it