Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,128
    Options
    I like to put my peeps in the microwave.  I like to watch them balloon up and deform.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    DMW said:
    Yes please.
    That's a done deal brother. The only thing is they are not colored. They are white on the inside and the outside. And they are shaped like whatever marshmallows that use, not little animals. But they are awesome nonetheless.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Well, everyone knows the bunnies taste better than the ducks....
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    What else??... Masticating!!
  • wbradking
    wbradking Posts: 351
    Options
    Getting ready to take the tour...
    Franklin, TN
    Large BGE+PSWoo2
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Real pleased with these being my first cook of 2016. @HuskerMaMa Made the Black-Eyed Pea Dip which was freaking killer!  Recipe by http://www.skinnytaste.com/?m=1 

That plate looks real nice!  I would tear that up.  Nice job Blake!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Personlized my Yeti with #FreeNola

It made me chuckle.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Been waiting for a day with sun so I could get out and get some yard work done and smoke some pig for a while. A few weeks ago, our best friends asked us to got to Disney on ice with them and their three little girls whom we love. Of course!!!  
    The sun is out, and I am in the arena with a 4 year old singing "ocumamatata" as this guy skates around the ice.  Funny how life can be so great, but crule at the same time. 

--------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • YEMTrey
    Options
    @Sea2Ski , there will be many more sunny days my friend.  These moments don't come along that often and must be taken advantage of when they arise.  Enjoy!
    Steve 

• YEMTrey
    Options
    Taken the tree down and all the decorations are getting put away.  Getting the house back in order.  Going to get everything squared away and relax.
    Steve 

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    @Sea2Ski , there will be many more sunny days my friend.  These moments don't come along that often and must be taken advantage of when they arise.  Enjoy!
    Absolutely, and that is why i wouldn't change a thing. :hang_loose: 

Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Just heard at Target "see, here's a drone with a camera on it. You guys just got me the crappiest drone you could find, didn't ya?" Said the dad to his kid.....douche
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Trying to decide my Fantasy Football lineup for tomorrow.  I'm in the championship game with some nice $'s on the line!  

Biggest decision is my Flex position.  Do I go with Sammy Watkins on Reavis Island or Micheal Crabtree playing KC?
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options

It made me chuckle.
    How do you personalize them?
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    wbradking said:
    Getting ready to take the tour...
    I was told that the Four Roses tour is the best. Don't buy too many barrels. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Went halves with my buddy on one of these:

Had our initial planning meeting tonight over drinks and appetizers. Planning to setup an LLC and get started this year. Can't wait to venture into what is sure to be a money pit.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    DMW said:

Had our initial planning meeting tonight over drinks and appetizers. Planning to setup an LLC and get started this year. Can't wait to venture into what is sure to be a money pit.
    Will this be in-tow to NC in April?  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DMW
    Options
    DMW said:

Will this be in-tow to NC in April?  
    Yes, it will.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

It made me chuckle.
    How do you personalize them?
    Some decals printed by @slovelad .  Installed very easy.  Probably hand wash this one.

I was at a party and people kept mixing up their drinks.  To many Yeti's after Christmas :)
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Trying to decide my Fantasy Football lineup for tomorrow.  I'm in the championship game with some nice $'s on the line!  

Biggest decision is my Flex position.  Do I go with Sammy Watkins on Reavis Island or Micheal Crabtree playing KC?
    Revis doesn't look like revis this year.

watkins is averaging about 20 points per game the last 5 weeks.
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    johnnyp said:

Revis doesn't look like revis this year.

watkins is averaging about 20 points per game the last 5 weeks.
    That's true my man, however I guess I'm going off the first game and Watkins didn't do so hot.  However, that was before he made the statement that he wanted the ball and often.  It appears that worked.  

Here's my lineup now, with bench players.  Did I tell you 1st place gets $1000?  

FFL.JPG 62.4K
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • theyolksonyou
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thai coconut crusted spicy peanuts. Imma try not to let the dog steal this batch

• logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    DMW said:

Best of luck on that, any new business is a crap shoot especially the food business.  You'll do good with the cooks you've posted.
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options

Looks like a solid line up.  I would go with Sammy Watkins, but I wouldn't feel awesome about it.

whats funny, is I just won my league. In my championship week, I also played Tim Hightower, Eric decker and Mike Evans. 

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • Tbent
    Tbent Posts: 225
    Options
    Finishing Making a Murderer on Netflix. 10 episode doc about a murder in Wisconsin. Good sh*t. 
    L, S, MM, Mini
    Washington, IL
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    johnnyp said:

Looks like a solid line up.  I would go with Sammy Watkins, but I wouldn't feel awesome about it.

whats funny, is I just won my league. In my championship week, I also played Tim Hightower, Eric decker and Mike Evans. 

Go crazy and sit Evans against Carolina and play both Watkins and Crabtree.  See problem solved.  (That's why I'm playing for 3rd in my 3 leagues instead of first, I'm a lineup idiot)
  • Tbent
    Tbent Posts: 225
    Options
    Go crazy and sit Evans against Carolina and play both Watkins and Crabtree.  See problem solved.  (That's why I'm playing for 3rd in my 3 leagues instead of first, I'm a lineup idiot)
    This isn't crazy advice really. Norman is going to be ALL OVER Evans today and Carolina still needs to lock up the top seed. Still, don't do it. 
    Stick with the lineup you're showing. 
    L, S, MM, Mini
    Washington, IL
  • DMW
    Options
    Short Ribs prepped and waiting.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @DMW- congrats on the buy and the venturing out into territory where you will do quite well.  
    A friend of mine made a similar 50/50 buy and they set up at a weekend farmer's market.  Became a self-sustaining operation (pulled pork was the cook) and he bought out the other half after year one.  
    Have fun and keep us apprised.  Again congrats.
    Edit:  Those are some serious ribs.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    @DMW I never get tired of your view... I Just wanted to wish you well with your venture, you will kill it. Enjoy your cook and your day..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....