Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's your Sunday morning looking like?

Options
MIne is looking like a Brisket and some great family times swimming in the river!!!

Just finished off a few fresh biscuits

Put this beauty on at 4:30 am.

The outdoor kitchen is looking well used these days..

Now just roaming around the yard, trying to decide which landscaping project to tackle next.

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum

Comments

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    If I had an outside like that I wouldnt need an inside. Lookin good
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    That sounds like a great Sunday..Enjoy your day.. I was inspired this morning to do some Beef back ribs, which went on at 9.00am.. Not to state the obvious but you have an awesome house and entertainment area... I Never get tired of looking at it..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Going to try BS Thighs today for the first time on the egg today. My beautiful wife requested them, as they are her favorite. I am happy to oblige. Sunday with the family is the best.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Any day with the BGE is a great one...Enjoy!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Going to try BS Thighs today for the first time on the egg today. My beautiful wife requested them, as they are her favorite. I am happy to oblige. Sunday with the family is the best.
    The only hard part is keeping them together. But they are great. 

Nothing better than spending time with the family. My in laws and brother in law come with his kids almost every sunday. So it's a blast!!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • SmokinBass
    SmokinBass Posts: 58
    Options
    I am so jealous of your outdoor kitchen. Happy sunday
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    Looks great!  I put a couple of pork tenderloins in brine this morning.  I'm going to tackle APL's peach Rosemary tenderloins 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Sookie
    Sookie Posts: 335
    Options

Your outdoor living space is gorgeous :)  My Sunday is as follows:

a)  I don't have to work (put in 60+ hours this week, need a day off!)

b)  Kitten doesn't know it's the weekend, nor is she smart enough to figure out that the food that goes into her bowl is in an open can next to her bowl, hence my 0530 awakening.

c)  Pajamas are underrated.

d)  Have a rolled rump roast that I pulled out of the fridge and going to try to do something with it today.  I'm not sure what.  Maybe it will be good, maybe not, but "Can't never Did". 

Enjoy your day!

• Tbla
    Tbla Posts: 57
    Options
    Looks like a great way to spend the day.    I got a wing vest for lunch and pork loin for dinner.   Lounging in between.    
    Woodbury, MN.   LBGE, Weber gasser, ECB
  • gabriegger
    gabriegger Posts: 682
    Options
    Just finished cooking a venison rack.  Used @Travis style brisket method. Pulled at 140 internal.  Waiting on the in laws to scarf it down.  Have a great Sunday every one.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

• Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Just finished cooking a venison rack.  Used @Travis style brisket method. Pulled at 140 internal.  Waiting on the in laws to scarf it down.  Have a great Sunday every one.
    Heck yeah!! Great eats at your house. That looks awesome!
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    YukonRon said:

Nothing better than spending time with the family. My in laws and brother in law come with his kids almost every sunday. So it's a blast!!
    We are indeed blessed. BTW, your outdoor kitchen is awesome. You have a very beautiful home. 
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:

We are indeed blessed. BTW, your outdoor kitchen is awesome. You have a very beautiful home. 
    Thank you very much. It's my favorite place in the world!
  • gabriegger
    gabriegger Posts: 682
    Options
    @Thatgrimguy Thanks but that's not the half of it.  It's another Sunday Italian food feast.  Ravioli stuffed with prosciutto.  Roasted chicken with taters and peppers.  Wine wine wine.  Then the sleep. 

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I missed the morning just woke up. Head hurts I got drunk yesterday. About to go fire up the backwoods and cook a couple chuckies and just sit somewhere.
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Lit said:
    I missed the morning just woke up. Head hurts I got drunk yesterday. About to go fire up the backwoods and cook a couple chuckies and just sit somewhere.
    I feel ya! Our minor league team played their first game in our city (first season, just finished the stadium) and they played 15 innings for the win to a sold out crowd. I have season tickets behind home plate and had a blast. Feeling it today! Wasn't sure I'd hear the alarm to drop the brisket on at 4!
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    Got to this point was in the stall and wrapped the brisket. This happened about 30 minutes ago.

• ChrisgrillsSTLMO
    Options
    Put in my requisite yard work, now getting ready to go to a local winery for a nice afternoon. Hoping to cedar plank some salmon for dinner if the weather cooperates. Hope everyone has a great day!

Cheers,
    Chris
    St. Louis, MO
    Unit 1: LBGE, cedar table Unit 2:Akorn
  • dougcrann
    dougcrann Posts: 1,129
    Options
    Hopefully going to get something done on reverse flow smoker.....and a bit of mowing done...
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Sunday morning is looking great at brother Grims place. Looks like a awesome time buddy. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    Dog wakes up.

I get up.

Dog goes potty. 

Dog gets fed. 

Dog goes potty again.

Dog gets treat.

I hydrate with my 30 oz Yeti and form my Egg plan! 

New Albany, Ohio 

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    My Sunday morning is waking up at 5:15 and going in to play rail rode. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    Today I went over-the-top, no-holds-barred, haute cuisine extrordinaire.:    

(I also learned that my new "Tip Top Temp" thermostat controls fits on the exhaust of the Small perfectly!)  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• UncleFred
    UncleFred Posts: 458
    Options
    Kinda reminds me of a Led Zeppelin song... :)

zep.jpg 129.5K
    San Diego, CA - Where I've mastered Curmudgeon..working on Recluse.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Sunday night is looking better than the morning did. Chuck roasts finished in time for dinner so I made a couple sandwiches.