Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Someone has to do this and invite me over.

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
A very good friend sent me this. ((Not For The Mini)) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• uwing
    uwing Posts: 70
    Options
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    That would be an awesome cook! I would love to try it. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • jcaspary
    jcaspary Posts: 1,479
    Options
    Whom ever is making this I will gladly bring the beverages for an invite. That is incredible.
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Freakin Canadians....... :))

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    That's freaking awesome.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Dang...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options
    I have a little chub working!
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • cactus_darrell
    Options
    double DANG, OMG

BGE, Treager LilTex, Terinan 48 SOB, Custom electric smoker, Weber kettle, Weber gas grill, Masterbuilt SS smoker, last but not least UDS

I've never meet a cow I didn't like, with a little salt and pepper.

Amarillo, Texas

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    He could have used more bacon, but that's just me.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,433
    Options
    @henapple may run this on a continuous loop! 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,776
    Options

A bit like my Build A Pig from the weekend

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • BRush00
    BRush00 Posts: 367
    Options

If anybody around here is anywhere near the guys from Epic Meal Time - I'm thinking an Epic Meal Time & BGE should do a cross-over of sorts.

[Insert clever signature line here]
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Mickey‌
    It would be my honor to do one for you sir. I will be tied up until mid November but after that I will be free until Febuary. Say when brother, and consider it done. This would be a great inaugural cook for Unit 7 as well. Just let me know when is good for you.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• CarolinaCrazy
    Options
    That is epic.

1 LBGE in Chapel Hill, NC
  • bbqlearner
    Options
    All awesome until the point I saw the smoker....  :D

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    :-O ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Damn impressive!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Bojangles
    Bojangles Posts: 118
    Options
    Large BGE  |  Blackstone  |  Custom Dísco  |  PolyScience Discovery
    --------------------------------------------
    my Big Green Egg has saved many-a-Sunday that my Miami Dolphins attempted to ruin.
    --------------------------------------------
  • Mickey
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Mickey‌ It would be my honor to do one for you sir. I will be tied up until mid November but after that I will be free until Febuary. Say when brother, and consider it done. This would be a great inaugural cook for Unit 7 as well. Just let me know when is good for you.
    We got to talk
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SGH
    Options
    @Mickey‌
    Any time sir. 228-627-5400. Name is Scottie.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    @Mickey‌
    Any time sir. 228-627-5400. Name is Scottie.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Don't know why that double posted^^^^^^^^^^

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @SGH
    If I had to guess what @Mickey wants to talk about, it would extending your non-working months into March some...

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @DMW
    I wish I could brother. And it may happen. If my smoker business takes off I will retire from the oil industry.

Status- Standing by.

• Roadpuke0
    Roadpuke0 Posts: 529
    Options
    Fricken sweet I just wish it only took the 2 minutes the video showed:-(
    Plumbers local 130 chicago.     Why do today what you can do tomorrow

weapons: XL, Minie, old gasser, weber, v10 Bradley smoker and sometimes talent!

Bristol, Wisconsin 
  • BigAlDaddy
    Options
    Wow!!!! They deserve an award.
    LGBE Marietta, GA
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    another awesome endorsement for meat glue...get some and have fun
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • SGH
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @Mickey‌
    I just had a thought my friend. I will do one of these at Salado on Unit 7. I will do a family favorite as well. A hoat. Hoat is not a typo.

Status- Standing by.

• Mickey
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Mickey‌ I just had a thought my friend. I will do one of these at Salado on Unit 7. I will do a family favorite as well. A hoat. Hoat is not a typo.

Bet this is not right: 1-Hydroxy-7-azabenzotriazole "HOAt" redirects here. For hybrid organic acid technology, see antifreeze. 1-Hydroxy-7-azabenzotriazole Systematic name 3-Hydroxytriazolo[4,5-b]pyridine Identifiers CAS number 39968-33-7 PubChem 181649 ChemSpider 158005 Jmol-3D images Image 1 SMILES n1cccc2nnn(O)c12 InChI InChI=1S/C5H4N4O/c10-9-5-4(7-8-9)2-1-3-6-5/h1-3,10H Key: FPIRBHDGWMWJEP-UHFFFAOYSA-N InChI=1/C5H4N4O/c10-9-5-4(7-8-9)2-1-3-6-5/h1-3,10H Key: FPIRBHDGWMWJEP-UHFFFAOYAJ Properties Molecular formula C5H4N4O Molar mass 136.11 g mol−1 Hazards EU classification T Except where noted otherwise, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C (77 °F), 100 kPa) (verify) (what is: /?) Infobox references 1-Hydroxy-7-azabenzotriazole, commonly abbreviated HOAt, is a triazole used as a peptide coupling reagent. It suppresses the loss of chirality.

• SGH
    Options
    @Mickey‌
    Brother a Hoat is a 150 pond hog stuffed with a 75 pound goat. You make the appropriate cuts and position the goat to where it looks like the hog is shitting a goat. It's very good eating and cool as heck to see. Sorry. I thought everyone knew what a hoat was. I should have been more clear my friend. I keep forgetting that there are Yankees on here ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Mickey
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Mickey‌ Brother a Hoat is a 150 pond hog stuffed with a 75 pound goat. You make the appropriate cuts and position the goat to where it looks like the hog is shitting a goat. It's very good eating and cool as heck to see. Sorry. I thought everyone knew what a hoat was. I should have been more clear my friend. I keep forgetting that there are Yankees on here ;)

How very cool, please bring it on to the party. I was born in Southern Germany and always lived in Texas (we call it the South). But that is new to me.