Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

yes I can spatchcock

Options
2»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    No...it's the only beer I like better in can. Idkw
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    Looks pretty nice, Firewires? And here I thought you had repurposed the old choke cable from your lawn mower... :-O
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • henapple
    Options
    Christmas gift from the family. I need to show them off. They actually work well.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @henapple‌
    Brother Apple you seem like a very fine person and I'm looking forward to finally meeting you my friend. But that said your avatar is killing me brother apple. I can't hardly look at it. I'm fixing to change mine to something horrendous as well. Stand by.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• henapple
    Options
    that's my son you're talking about
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Brother Apple if that's your son I honestly apologize. But I never want to meet him. I couldn't take it brother Apple. I would pass out.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• henapple
    Options
    He's our pride and joy.... ;)
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options

By jove, I think I've got it.

Both henapple and henapple Jr were raised on cans of PBR with a nipple that fits over the can... It explains a lot, including henapple Jr's body habitus. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX