Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hi There!

Good day!!

After lurking for quite some time, it is time for me to post and at least say hi. I have learned so much reading this forum; from how to use and cook with BGE to different technics out there. So here goes my story with a few pictures of some cooks I did:

Got a LBGE around mid Feb. this year as an early b-day gift from my lovely wife. We had a day off during the week so we went shopping. At one point she told me she wanted to see some patio furnitures from this store. While in the store, I was looking at the BGE and she just came to me and said; happy early b-day! Finally after looking at those things for quite some time and keep saying that I will buy one at earch spring time, this was the year. Here she is all ready to be assemble waiting for me after we got her home:

Here is the first cook on the BGE. Simple lamb shoulder pre-marinated we bought at the grocery store. (still so clean)

Of course one of my next cook had to be a spatchcock chicken.

From there I started to experiement more. Here is some jerk chicken with some JD wood chips!

My first simple pizza.

There it is! I've been cooking with the BGE as much as I can. My wife love it but also complaint that it takes way to long for me to BBQ now. All I can say to her is that it takes time to cook a good meal and I have learned that you cannot rush it with a BGE.

Cheers!!

Comments