Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

what's everyone drinking this weekend?

Comments

• Lit said:

Killed the blue moon keg the other night and just got home with a keg of PBR. Not the best but at $70 a keg its hard to beat. Plus my neighbors drink half of it anyways I usually drink Titos and sprite zero but still recovering from last nights drinks. Neither of us remember going to bed.

Sounds like you should have cooked a brisket. Better check your egg :))

·
  • Just had 2 utility Mexican beers (Carta Blanca) so I could get my egg fired up. Vodka strawberry lemonade for the rest of the afternoon and Woodford to cap it off. Pretty good little Saturday.

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    Right now I am drinking A La Fin Du Monde, or end of the world. First time, and I enjoy it. Highly recommend it.

All their stuff is pretty good. I like their Trois Pistoles (however its spelled). Drank Turkey and coke last night (101 not that 80 crap) Wondering if its too early to start in on it again.....

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,819

BYS1981 said:

Right now I am drinking A La Fin Du Monde, or end of the world. First time, and I enjoy it. Highly recommend it.

Damn dude. You are getting after the good stuff early. You are going to need a nap after that beer. Great stuff though.
    lol, I drank that last night.. kids errands today.
    ·
  • BaysidebobBaysidebob Posts: 489
    This for now.
    img047.jpg 382.7K
    My actuary says I'm dead.
    ·
  • 4Runner4Runner Posts: 1,544
    Woodford Reserve. Good to be a Gamecock!
    Joe - I'm a reformed gasser-holic aka 4Runner Columbia, SC Wonderful BGE Resource Site: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm and http://www.nibblemethis.com/
    What am I drinking now?   Woodford....neat
    ·

This for now.

Are you in Mendocino?
    ·
  • fish8503fish8503 Posts: 29
    Vodka & Tonic
    ·
  • Sam Adams Porch Rocker and then some Home Brew. I made a real good Grand Cru. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Broke out the Vodka. Very smooth, ribs almost done.

·
  • AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    I'm not a vodka drinker....but that bottle is cool!
    ·
  • mazamanmazaman Posts: 17
    Just had some homebrewed german pils and fish tacos for dinner.  Tonight, sitting on the deck I'll have a few Eyinger Celebrators
    ·
  • ncbbqncbbq Posts: 257
    Sierra Nevada Pale Ale here. One of my standbys.
    ·
  • AleBrewer said:

It good stuff Ale. A bit pricy but what a cool bottle.
    ·
  • BaysidebobBaysidebob Posts: 489
    This for now.
    Are you in Mendocino?
    Oakland.  Close enough to get what they offer.
    My actuary says I'm dead.
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,767
    The wife lady and I went and had a wine tasting in Salado, TX this morning and I just spilled 4 fingers of Makers 46 on my new iMac wireless keyboard. I guess its working so far. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    What Vodka is it? My wife likes vodka....I may just have to buy her a bottle.
    ·
  • jmsmrdkjmsmrdk Posts: 87
    Victory brewing's "Hop Wallop" Ale.

Hoppiness is happiness...
    ·
  • JohnMcJohnMc Posts: 76
    @eggbertsdad...was in Ireland years ago. Asked a bobbie where I could find a pub with traditional music. He gave me directions. Drank Black Bush with the locals until I realized "celtic" band was playing "yellow rose of Texas". Had everyone doing tequilla shooters. When got back to small hotel and couldn't reach doorbell from prone position, same cop walked up and said "Well, laddie, I see you found the pub." Warm spot in my heart for Bushmills ever since.
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 745
    AleBrewer said:

AleBrewer said:

Crystal Head Vodka. $50 a Btl. Good stuff. The 1/2 gallon head is huge, very cool.
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 745
    Miller Lites and a lil Booker's and Baker's. Finished off the Crown earlier.
    ·
  • AleBrewer said:

AleBrewer said:

Crystal Head Vodka. $50 a Btl. Good stuff. The 1/2 gallon head is huge, very cool.
    Correct it's a very good vodka. Dan Akroid is the owner. Funny.
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 306
    Someone must be drinking what I'm drinking!

George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
    Sorry
    George
    ·
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    George
    ·
  • ribnrunribnrun Posts: 174
    I never drink anything more pricey than the contents of the egg.
    ·

This for now.

Are you in Mendocino?

Oakland.  Close enough to get what they offer.

Nice, I am in Vallejo.. nice to see another californian.. for awhile texans outnumbered us, but were catching back up.
    ·
  • trevorsttrevorst Posts: 64
    Martini.... New Amsterdam Gin, that kissed a bottle of vermouth, shaken not stired, over ice. Poured into an ice cold glass, two olives added, and the rest is history... Till the next one. :-)....
    ·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 281
    Knob creek with a splash of Coke!
    ·
  • hopkinsusmc87hopkinsusmc87 Posts: 246
    edited July 2012
    Heck still up! I'm so full but ending the night with the skull! Nice. Oh watching Kill Bill, great movie.
    ·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,725
    My favorite :-)
    ·