Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Kelly Kapowski cooking on BGE

Options

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,848
    Options
    You guys kill me. We all know she can prepare the brisket however she sees fit and every one of us would gush over it. Paleeeeze! Good grief! 
    Exactly. She could cook it to an internal temp of 300. No guy would care. 

(For the record, that's how my dad cooked everything he grilled. If I could wolf it down with a smile for him, I could sure do it for her)

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    stompbox said:
    Nice! Always wanted to pow Kapowski growing up.
    I did 19 times in my head in the 90s
    All of the 90s?  Seems low. 
    Correct meant "a day". 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I'd drink her bathwater...  :o
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    henapple said:
    With or without straining it?  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • henapple
    Options
    Straight up... 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    henapple said:
    I'd dribble a basketball through a minefield just to hear her fart on a walkie talkie. 
    WOW!!!  That's just......WOW!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,848
    Options
    @henapple would also suck a 20 foot tapeworm from her a--.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,174
    Options
    SGH said:
    (Gene Simmons is the lead ainger of KISS, for the record)
    This is not correct Darby. While Gene Simmons does sing some of the KISS songs, he is not the lead singer. Paul Stanley has been the lead (front man) before they were even KISS. He was the lead when they were Wicked Lester, and has always been the lead vocalist (front man) of KISS. 
    The original line up was listed as follows. 
    Paul Stanley- Lead vocalist and rythme guitarist.
    Gene Simmons- Bassist, co-lead vocalist and backup vocals. 
    Ace Frehley- Lead guitar and backup vocals.
    Peter Chris- Drummer and backup vocals. 
    Again, Simmons sings several of their songs, he even duets with Stanley on a few. However Paul is the lead singer. To date, KISS has recorded 1,031 songs. Of the 1,031 recorded songs, Simmons is credited as the lead on 75 of them. Duet on several. Ace Frehley is credited with a handful as lead singer as is Peter Chris. Some of the later members through the years are credited with a handful as well. However Paul Stanley is credited as lead vocalist on 900+. Even more if you count the obscure and little known Wicked Lester recordings. I point this out not to be a a$$, but because I have been a die hard KISS fan before they were even KISS. I have every recording of every kind that they have ever released. I'm still a fan to this day. Here is a interesting fact that some of you may not know. Peter Chris played in a band (pre Wicked Lester and pre KISS) called LIPS. Kind of ironic isn't it. 
    A die hard KISS fan who thinks the original drummer was Peter "Chris"?
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Umm he's been the drummer since before KISS was KISS

In late 1972, Simmons and Stanley came across an ad in the East Coast version of Rolling Stone placed by Peter Criss, a veteran drummer from the New York scene who had previously played in the bands Lips and Chelsea. Simmons and Stanley met him in a nightclub where he was playing drums. After hearing Criss sing, they thought of him being in the band. Criss then auditioned for and later joined the new version of Wicked Lester. The trio focused on a much harder style of rock than Wicked Lester played. disliked the group's image and music.epcotisbest said:

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • epcotisbest
    Options

In late 1972, Simmons and Stanley came across an ad in the East Coast version of Rolling Stone placed by Peter Criss, a veteran drummer from the New York scene who had previously played in the bands Lips and Chelsea. Simmons and Stanley met him in a nightclub where he was playing drums. After hearing Criss sing, they thought of him being in the band. Criss then auditioned for and later joined the new version of Wicked Lester. The trio focused on a much harder style of rock than Wicked Lester played. disliked the group's image and music.epcotisbest said:

Kiss has never had a drummer named Peter Chris. Guess you are not a die hard fan either.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    It's called autocorrect. I was typing that at 2:30am. I didn't go back and proof read and change what autocorrect changed. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Thatgrimguy
    He was talking about the spelling. Autocorrect changed Criss to Chris. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• epcotisbest
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Thatgrimguy
    He was talking about the spelling. Autocorrect changed Criss to Chris. 
    We used to have a cat named Crissi. The vet's office spelled it Chrisy on the rabies tag. We asked them to correct it and they did. She was a great cat but not as technically proficient as our cat Carri.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I love KISS, but ......

Flint, Michigan
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yeah, I'd get after that!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    That's a nice camel toe right there.
    Flint, Michigan
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    There may or may not be more pictures of her with less clothes on...
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    Maybe we can invite her to our next eggfest. Tickets to share your BGE with her, $50.00 ea.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • henapple
    Options
    I'd crawl through broken glass in hell wearing gasoline underwear just for her toilet paper. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    henapple said:
    I'd crawl through broken glass in hell wearing gasoline underwear just for her toilet paper. 
    Be careful for what you wish for.  I can see this playing out for eternity.
    Options
    Just one picture of the BGE?
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • TheManBehindTheMask
    Options
    she use to be hot food looks good
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited March 2016
    Options
    henapple said:

Stupid emojis. Tony, if I had green beer in my mouth, I would need a new phone.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options

Kiss has never had a drummer named Peter Chris. Guess you are not a die hard fan either.
    Nope, but I can google. I missed the spelling snafoo
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    How did we go from camel toe to misspelled dude in make up. Priorities people!  Jesus h Christ. 

back on track
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'd drop my brat in her buns, anytime.  
    Nice camel toe pic.  She's smokin' hot, even today. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."