Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

almost...

henapplehenapple Posts: 15,983
9871....129 more. Maybe by tomorrow.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• SGHSGH Posts: 23,996
    @henapple‌
    You stumped me brother. Not good at riddles or code at all.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,983
    Number of post....or beers that will be consumed this weekend. =))
  • SGHSGH Posts: 23,996
    Got it my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,360
    Open up an OT thread and post a bunch of gibberish 127 times.  Then take off a week.  Bet ya can't do it.

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 9,823
    edited June 2014
    I think we should have a race between @henapple and @nolaegghead to see who can get to 10,000 first.  

On your mark...

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

Get set...

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

edited June 2014

GO!

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,962
    This sounds like a party.
    you

mean

I

can

just

ok.  I just got this:

You have posted 5 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 120 seconds before attempting to post again.

• buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,484
    haha
    NOLA
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    Cheaters never prosper
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Good luck.

Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
    See, we actually learned something about the Vanilla server with this pointless excercise.

I will prevail, I will not be silent, I will not go quietly into the night...ok, I'll pass out in the front yard. Quietly.

The difference is that Nola often has some real info in his posts - henapple on the other hand is funny as hell. 

Good luck.

Hey, I've got some helpful post.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,647
    edited June 2014
    If you people ever needed a reason to attend an EggFest. 2013 found @nolaegghead and @henapple together in Salado. Maybe next March...... Well all the legal problems and crap should be worked out by then, so said the Texas Department of Public Safety. 
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,841
    Mickey said:

If you people ever needed a reason to attend an EggFest. 2013 found @nolaegghead and @henapple together in Salado. Maybe next March...... Well all the legal problems and crap should be worked out by then, so said the Texas Department of Public Safety. 

What do you mean?! "You People". Is that hate propaganda aimed toward eggheads?
    >:)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
    Yeah, whatchya mean?  I'm a lesbian in a man's body, man!

Austin Powers "that's a man baby":
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Nola at salado
    Hey, did you hack my 'puter?!

Hey, did you hack my 'puter?!

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,908
    Ten for my first REAL milestone too.

I wouldn't have ever thought to have looked without reading this thread. I learned two things!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!