Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT- Hilarious NYT Review of Guy Fieri's New Times Square Restaurant

124»

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,276
    Why does he always wear sweat bands? I'll say it again. He's a clown, an entertainer. He is popular, successful and may be a culinary expert...but he looks ridiculous.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,055

·
  • Le Cirque my le dirk....................funny

·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Love that he took his reading glasses off the back of his head.
    ·
  • This video is not available in your country. WTF? I'm not in the Sudan or nothin'

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • This video is not available in your country. WTF? I'm not in the Sudan or nothin'

The People's Republic of Kannuckistan (really wish I had a backwards K font right now)

·
    You floppy-headed godless Canadian terrorists are paying the price for the overtime win in the 2010 Olympic hockey gold medal game.  ;)

·
  • You floppy-headed godless Canadian terrorists are paying the price for the overtime win in the 2010 Olympic hockey gold medal game.  ;)
    I think floppy-headed is a bit harsh. I'm comfortable with the rest. 

·
  • I may be able to pick up a domain name out of Burma, no sorry, Myannmar and get to watch it, Estonia has ample too

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    You need to go through a proxy in the states.  That's friggin' nuts - why do they block comedy?  I don't think it's very funny.

·
  • There are a few sites that don't seem to have reached a deal with the CRTC. That's the body that is responsible for protecting our dumb asses from the Intraweb

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Seriously though, that review is so obviously over-the-top, I think it's meant to be humorous more than critical.  It's actually well on it's way to being internet meme.  Soon, it'll be on snopes - "is it real?", then SNL will be doing a skit on it - they'll probably bring back Dan Aykroid or Bill Murray to play the critic, John Belushi's brother to play Guy.  Mark my words!

Anyway time for more martinis, preferably one that doesn't glow green like nuclear waste ;)
    I really hate to quote myself, but who called it on "SNL"?  Huh?! Huh?!  nola(MFing)egghead did, be-otches. (still a little off because I missed the guest appearances....."MARK MY WORDS!!!")

·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,755
    edited December 2012

Haters gonna hate.  Dude is laughing all the way to the bank.  He loves BBQ and competition BBQ, rolls around in a cherry Camaro highlighting the mom and pop joints around the country, drinks beer with Kid Rock.  Besides, he could always go back to Flowmaster... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I_l7xVuMPP4

He's cool in my book.  WGAFRA if his education isn't culinary?  There are eggers that could smoke some five star chefs.

Guy took the high road with Pete's over-the-top review.  Even read where he gave out free stuff on Fallon to all the guests. 

Stay classy Guy, got nuthin' but love for ya homey.

B-)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·