Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good News / Bad News:

highpress
highpress Posts: 694
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, our son is now 6 months old. ...

The GOOD news: We just found out Friday the Ryan will now be a big brother!

The BAD news: We just found out Friday the Ryan will now be a big brother!

DSCN0203.jpg

Ryanswimming.jpg
This is me and the boy swimming this weekend!

This was a shock to both of us, we were not expecting a child but i'm sure it will be a blessing. It's going to be tough, (do you have any idea what day care costs for 2 kids in Md!?!?!?)it will be a struggle, but i'm sure it'll be worth it. My free time (what little i've had since Ryan was born) will be even more valuable and fleeting when this newest one is born... Right now we are still kind of shocked and in disbeleife. We wanted 2 kids just not so soon! As always, i'll still try to drop in and see how everyone is doing and post pictures of food and family. Kelly was feeling extremely sick this past weekend, so i've been trying to help out as much as i can with Ryan. Now we are trying to figure out the logistics of 2 kids... having to get another car seat, trying to haul 2 kids in a compact car, getting a double stroller, another crib, sheesh. Needless to say, i don't think i'll be getting any new toys for quite a while. :ohmy: But you can bet i'll be raising my kids right, they'll be eating egged food soon as they can!

Anyways, just thought i'd share. Take care, and thank you.

Comments