Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Good News / Bad News:

2»

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 22,874
    friends of mine had triplets this spring :laugh: :laugh: two boys and a girl, havent seen them since :laugh: for a stroller he got a quad, one seat for the donations bucket :laugh:
  • highpresshighpress Posts: 694
    LOL! GOOD IDEA!
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Congrats, Jimmy, from a dad of four :ohmy: It's all worth it.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Felicidades to you & your wifey....you'll start seeing the savings when # 2 starts using & wearing # 1's stuff
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Jimmy, my last 2 (#2 & #3) were 15 months apart - also a surprise. :ohmy:

It's a little tough in the beginning, but they got along better than #1 & #2, probably because their ages were so close.

Congrats and best of luck! :woohoo:
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Jimmy,

Congrats ;) Mine are 13 months apart. :laugh: good luck
  • FrankCFrankC Posts: 414
    OTOH, look at the bright side! Mine are 13 months apart, and are the best of friends....that is, unless they're fighting like cats and dogs!

Actually, it's pretty cool to see the look out for each other. It's all good!

fc
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Jimmy-Congratulations and good luck.
    Brian
    Thank you sir!
    lol, this is true. Thank you Beli. Unless #2 is a girl!
    Thanks ME. I'm hoping for the same thing, that they will grow up and play well with each other...
    Thanks Adam, i appreicate it!
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    congrats!

we just had our second boy, five and a half years apart!
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Jimmy that is wonderful!! congrats and your little guy is pretty darn cute! enjoy it goes by in flash... mine is 28 and I have no idea where the time went LOL
    Thanks Brian!
    Thanks, yeah everyone says they grow up fast.... I guess i'll just take it one day at a time and try to enjoy the time i have with them before it gone!
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,679
    Congratulations Jimmy, not to worry they will be a blessing. ;)

Some wise person once told me a very true statement about kids... "No one said it would be easy...just worth it" :)

I'm in the not so easy phase 15 and 18 y/o. :huh:
  • DnormanDnorman Posts: 117
    I feal you man. WE are on our fourth child 1-3 were planned this one not so much. SO worth it, and so blessed to have them all. Still freak out every now and then tho.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    CONGRATS! ;)
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    Congrats Jimmy! My wife and I are trying for our first. Have fun with two of them!
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 12,872
    Congrats, Jimmy!! My two boys are 3 years apart, so I can't really relate, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. It's been a long time for me since my youngest is 32! Hahaha!

A serious word to the wise... Start saving for college now! I had two in at the same time, for "just" one year. Tough year! It's easy to put it off since it's 18 years away. Don't.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!

…Unknown

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,318
    Congratulations!

1, 2, 4, 6 it's all good and although it will be hard work, you'll be just fine.

They'll be cooking on the egg with you in no time!

Michael
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    We had 3 kids in 3.5 years. All 3 in cloth diapers at the same time. Once poop fell out of Tim's diaper and Jesse ate it. Talk about bad breath!
    We've had two in college for two years. The oldest graduated in May, just in time for the youngest to graduate high school and start college. So another two years of double tuition. It's really killing us.
    If the next one is even half as cute as the first one, it'll be worth it! You'll figure it out. It's fun having them close together, esp if they end up being the same sex. They do keep each other entertained.

The bad part is they grow up and leave about the same time. Our youngest just left for college. You can send me one of yours. I'm really missing having a kid around. The house is very lonely.
  • Congratulations Jimmy, Ryan well enjoy being a big brother

Ross