Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-All time great posts

Angie2B
Angie2B Posts: 543
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Everyone needs a good laugh now and then. I invite everyone to find some of the funniest posts and paste them here. Some examples.

--A certain guy in a dress.....I think it might have been Madmax.

---A certain ladies typo .....might have been cat's.

---The egg that was named in the divorce settlement.

Here's my contribution.....funniest post ever...

Background: drbbq has always been a really cool guy...I always read his posts. But he wasn't always an egger. Years ago on Ray Basso's forum he used to razz us eggers.
So imagine our surprise when he came over to the green side. This is his first post. It's pure prophecy. (Big Smile) Enjoy!
2003/05/12

It's true.

Yes, it's true that a medium sized egg now lives in my van. It really is a veeery long story that someone else will have to tell.
But know this. Very soon I will be the most decorated egg competition cook ever. That guy with the six fake eggs will be eating my dust.

With my guidance the egg will become a real force on the competition circuit. You see I've just been waiting for them to work all the bugs out of these things. I am a patient man and finally after thousands of years the egg is up to my standards.

Nanu Nanu

http://www.greeneggers.net/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=59405&catid=1#59405

Comments