Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Biggest Loser

Options

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,403
    Options
    And the beat goes on.  I suspect CHEETO'S jock strap is getting quite tight right now and only going to cinch more. 
    How sweet it is!
    Have I said, CHEETO makes Nixon look like a saint?
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    Options

"The federal grand jury hearing evidence in the Justice Department’s investigation of former President Trump’s handling of classified documents is expected to meet this coming week, according to multiple people familiar with the investigation. It is unclear whether prosecutors are prepared to seek an indictment. Prosecutors face two central legal questions: 1) Did Trump wrongfully retain classified documents after he left the White House? 2) Did he later obstruct the government’s efforts to retrieve them? Laura Jarrett, Carol E. Lee, Ryan J. Reilly, Ken Dilanian, and Julia Ainsley report for NBC News

Recorded recollections of former President Trump’s lawyer, M. Evan Corcoran, will be reviewed by the office of the special counsel Jack Smith, who is leading the classified documents investigation. Corcoran’s recollections covered his initial meeting with Trump to discuss a subpoena from the Justice Department seeking the return of all classified materials and a search for documents that Corcoran undertook at Mar-a-Lago. Alan Feuer, Ben Protess, and Maggie Haberman report for the New York Times

Former President Trump’s legal team informed the Justice Department that it could not find the Iran document that Trump was recorded discussing, and which prosecutors sought via subpoena. On the recording, Trump signaled his awareness of his inability to declassify the document because he had already left office, according to people familiar with the tape. Alan Feuer and Maggie Haberman report for the New York Times. "

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Even more encouraging with Robert Costa on it.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Got plenty of bourbon (may have to crack some champagne) and a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos to celebrate once publicly confirmed that CHEETO has been indicted once again.  I hope this is not a protracted tease. 
    CHEETO makes Nixon look like a saint!
  • dmchicago
    Options

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • HeavyG
    Options
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,535
    Options
    Are they hiring Lemon back?
    canuckland
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,492
    Options
    Espionage?!?!  We're definitely going to need a bigger bottle of ketchup!
    If true, this makes me very, very happy.  Not relieved yet, but happy.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• lousubcap
    Options
    Cautiously hoping here.  However, always better to put any major story out before Friday so it gets traction before becoming buried over the weekend.
    Here's hoping for party Friday eve of this week!
  • Botch
    Options
    dmchicago said:

Was Jack Smith assigned to both those two (of many) cases?  I thought he was only given the documents case.  

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Botch said:
    Espionage?!?!  We're definitely going to need a bigger bottle of ketchup!
    If true, this makes me very, very happy.  Not relieved yet, but happy.  
    That reporting probably deserves some skepticism, but we’ll see.  Espionage would be a significant charge for sure.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Botch said:
    dmchicago said:

Was Jack Smith assigned to both those two (of many) cases?  I thought he was only given the documents case.  
    No he’s had Jan 6 as well.  I wouldn’t be surprised if there aren’t any charges for Trump in that case.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Former President Trump has been notified by federal prosecutors that he faces a criminal investigation over his handling of classified documents after he left Washington. The move suggests Trump could soon face his second indictment as he continues campaigning to be president again. George Bowden reports for BBC News.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Something tells me the dude in the center isn’t there because he’s the best:

• Botch
    Options

Indicted!!

• dmchicago
    Options
    Indicated!

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    about time

False alarm!  He said he is innocent. So, you know, like groundhog’s day or something we can all go back to hating each other like he says we should. 
  • HeavyG
    Options

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    convicted of a serious crime.....morning joe still cracks me up
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    this one not “serious” in your opinion?  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options

i dont see a conviction or jail time yet. is a jury going to convict him of espionage, i dont think so......
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

i dont see a conviction or jail time yet. is a jury going to convict him of espionage, i dont think so......
    That’s why the poll asked people what they thought IF he was convicted.  Maybe you missed that detail.