Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Selling both Eggs, KBQ, looking for package offer

Options
Guys sorry to say I’ve reached the point where I need to part with all my bbq stuff.  I have a Large BGE, a MiniMax, a KBQ, and a Roccbox. Looking for someone to buy them all in kind of a package deal.  Asking for $401 or best offer.  I know that seems absurdly low but I’m pretty motivated to sell. 

The reason being I’ve decided to stop eating meat and am switching to either being a vegetarian or vegan, not sure which yet.  It might be hard to give up real cheese but I think that’s why I have to include the Roccbox or else I’ll be tempted to launch a pizza.  I’m not doing this out of concerns for my health or the planet, it’s just that I had an eight hour conversation with a Rastafarian on campus yesterday that kind of blew my mind.  I have to admit I may still be suffering from some kind of contact high but I think it’s closer to enlightenment.

I also have a frozen SRF brisket I’ll throw in if you’re in the area.  And before you respond Ozzie just remember there are three kinds of people in this world…
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Guys sorry to say I’ve reached the point where I need to part with all my bbq stuff.  I have a Large BGE, a MiniMax, a KBQ, and a Roccbox. Looking for someone to buy them all in kind of a package deal.  Asking for $401 or best offer.  I know that seems absurdly low but I’m pretty motivated to sell. 

The reason being I’ve decided to stop eating meat and am switching to either being a vegetarian or vegan, not sure which yet.  It might be hard to give up real cheese but I think that’s why I have to include the Roccbox or else I’ll be tempted to launch a pizza.  I’m not doing this out of concerns for my health or the planet, it’s just that I had an eight hour conversation with a Rastafarian on campus yesterday that kind of blew my mind.  I have to admit I may still be suffering from some kind of contact high but I think it’s closer to enlightenment.

I also have a frozen SRF brisket I’ll throw in if you’re in the area.  And before you respond Ozzie just remember there are three kinds of people in this world…
    Nice
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    April Fools to you too. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options
    John’s new profile pic

Jacksonville FL
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I would give serious thought but the shipping costs are a deal breaker  =)!
    Edit for fat finger correction,
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    If I was Europeanesque, I’d offer $104 for all of it. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,943
    Options
    April Fools to you too. 
    Like I said, three kinds of people…
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    D*mn,  John had this not been April 1st that could have been a RRP story for sure!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    RRP said:
    D*mn,  John had this not been April 1st that could have been a RRP story for sure!
    Oh is today April 1st?  I didn’t realize that!
  • flyer_egger
    flyer_egger Posts: 128
    Options
    O no John please tell me it isn't true...........
    NEPA, Med egg,
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Don’t worry, SWMBO didn’t fall for my melted star crunch prank either. 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,344
    Options
    I bet he then plans to donate the $401 to the Cheeto defense fund.*

* just as believable

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    Free shipping? Make sure my brisket stays frozen in transport
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,079
    Options
    Poetic justice, the brainwasher got brainwashed. 🙂
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,832
    Options
    If the price had been $420 I might have believed you.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,036
    Options
    Just so you all know, he is lying.  I showed up with a trailer ready to take it all.  He said he actually wanted $500.  I told him to choke out in at left.

Bait and switch.  Don't fall for it.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    caliking said:
    If I was Europeanesque, I’d offer $104 for all of it. 
    You’re-a-pee’in-esque, you say?
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options

John I’m not gonna like, I’m filing this in the box of “30 seconds I’ll never get back in my life”.  

Appreciate the humor though.   
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    I remember when Kristi originally posted this joke.  Got me then. You too apparently. 

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/comment/1483606#Comment_1483606
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    I remember when Kristi originally posted this joke.  Got me then. You too apparently. 

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/comment/1483606#Comment_1483606
    I would’ve gotten more mileage today had someone (cough Robin Clark cough) not SPOILED THE JOKE!  < shakes fist at sky >
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

John I’m not gonna like, I’m filing this in the box of “30 seconds I’ll never get back in my life”.  

Appreciate the humor though.   
    No worries at least you didn’t ruin the joke!
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    Are Cheetos vegan?
  • RRP
    Options
    Legume said:

I know I am an old fart…but why would any girl much less one that pretty mutilate her face like that?
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    Are Cheetos vegan?

I have not done sufficient research but given there is vegan leather out there, there is a chance. The King CHEETO eats well-done steak mothered with ketchup.  I don't have any clue of the significance of that but it must be bigly.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    RRP said:
    Legume said:

I know I am an old fart…but why would any girl much less one that pretty mutilate her face like that?
    @ColonelAngus might know 
  • RRP
    Options
    RRP said:
    Legume said:

@ColonelAngus might know 
    ???
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,610
    Options
    RRP said:
    Legume said:

It's an homage to cows and the brutalization they face on their way to our plates.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    RRP I don’t think that she bats for your team.
  • Dawgtired
    Dawgtired Posts: 632
    Options
    Hey John…can you pm me please. I have a KBQ question.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.

Ronald Reagan