Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Comments

How do I make a comment under someone else's comment commenting on their comment. 

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    BigBuford said:
    How do I make a comment under someone else's comment commenting on their comment. 

Come again??
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• FrostyEgg
    FrostyEgg Posts: 579
    HeavyG said:
    BigBuford said:

Come again??
    Say what now?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    BigBuford said:

Just hit the quote button.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • BigBuford
    BigBuford Posts: 78
    How do I directly answer you without creating a new comment
  • BigBuford
    FrostyEgg said:  l just clicked Quote to see if this is the way. 
    HeavyG said:
    BigBuford said:

Come again??
    Say what now?

• BigBuford
    FrostyEgg said:
    HeavyG said:
    BigBuford said:

Come again??
    Say what now?
    Quote button does not seem to be the answer. 
    I only want to reply to a particular comment 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    BigBuford said:
    Or are you asking how to comment DIRECTLY to the poster so that no one else can see your reply? If so you send them a PM short for Personal Message by clicking on their moniker. However some people have theirs blocked so you will see a message saying permission declined or something like that.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • BigBuford
    RRP said:
    BigBuford said:
    Or are you asking how to comment DIRECTLY to the poster so that no one else can see your reply? If so you send them a PM short for Personal Message by clicking on their moniker. However some people have theirs blocked so you will see a message saying permission declined or something like that.
    No I am not wanting to hide the comment just responding to a particular comment. 
    I just sent this by clicking Quote to see if this workks
  • BigBuford
    Works 
    Would make more sense to me to have a button that says Reply 

• RRP
    BigBuford said:
    Works 
    Would make more sense to me to have a button that says Reply 

True, but wait until the anonymous resident "Disliker" comes along and THAT will not make sense to you either!!!
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    BigBuford said:
    RRP said:

<never mind what RRP said  =) >
    ... just responding to a particular comment. 
    After "quote" you can delete/change anything you want in the nested shaded boxes, not sure if that helps.
    canuckland
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Just reply with @forum-person in the same thread and people should pick up the context. 
    Friday night and a bit tough here.  But somewhere downstream there will be an All Call to forum members for a Friday Zoom session that will definitely clarify the whole dynamics of this place.
    Until then just press on as in the main everyone here wants to help, respond to cooking questions and many more topics as the scope and depth of knowledge that resides here on many subjects is impressive.  I doubt you will find that anywhere else on a non topic specific forum.
    By the way, we can help you spend any discretionary income quite quickly buying things you never knew you could not live without.  Hang on!
    Above all, have fun.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    Dyal_SC said:
    When @RRP finds out who the disliker is after he is finally unmasked:

Anyone tech savvy enough to turn this into an RRP-NFT?
    Dyal_SC said:
    When @RRP finds out who the disliker is after he is finally unmasked:

Anyone tech savvy enough to turn this into an RRP-NFT?
    Had to google it and I still don’t know what nft means. 
  • nolaegghead
    Just means you make an electronic “title” (like for a car) that uniquely gives the holder all rights to it.
    Well I’m here all night. ;) 🎤 
  • RRP
    OK - boys...I can handle the kicks and giggles about my obvious remarks...BUT it just really p*sses me off that the @Buffalo continues to allow this or other faceless clowns to slam ANY POST they want to.

If these clowns had ANY gonads then they could stand up and EXPLAIN why many of our posts get slammed...but as this forum still allows it to happen then those simpleton clowns still get to hide in their widowed mommie's basement and get their jollies watching the 6 o'clock weather gal while hoping "mommy" doesn't catch him beating the deacon!!! 
  • JohnInCarolina
    RRP said:
    OK - boys...I can handle the kicks and giggles about my obvious remarks...BUT it just really p*sses me off that the @Buffalo continues to allow this or other faceless clowns to slam ANY POST they want to.

If these clowns had ANY gonads then they could stand up and EXPLAIN why many of our posts get slammed...but as this forum still allows it to happen then those simpleton clowns still get to hide in their widowed mommie's basement and get their jollies watching the 6 o'clock weather gal while hoping "mommy" doesn't catch him beating the deacon!!! 

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,708
    HeavyG said:
    BigBuford said:

Come again??
    Linda always says that 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    lkapigian said:
    HeavyG said:
    BigBuford said:

Come again??
    Linda always says that 
    You forgot the "already".
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    Dyal_SC said:
    nolaegghead said:
    You've never had your token fungibled?  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    RRP said:
    OK - boys...I can handle the kicks and giggles about my obvious remarks...BUT it just really p*sses me off that the @Buffalo @The_Buffalo continues to allow this or other faceless clowns to slam ANY POST they want to.

FTFY
    canuckland
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,024
    edited March 2023
    Botch said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    nolaegghead said:
    You've never had your token fungibled?  
    Nope.  I’ve barely made it past 1st base in IT. 
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Have you ever watched the weather in Miami @RRP? Just saying 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,024
    edited March 2023
    I just don’t understand the “widowed mommy” insult. That’s pretty low! 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Dyal_SC said:

I think @caliking is also a regular target.  Someone has been walking around with an extra-large hate boner for more than four hours...
  • RRP
    Have you ever watched the weather in Miami @RRP? Just saying 
    Huh? But the answer is no...my TV antenna isn't tall enough...