Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crypto

2»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,567
    ..."Another study, carried out by the Department of Foil and Neurology at the University of Foiltopia, found that the use of aluminum foil was associated with enhanced brain function, particularly in the areas responsible for motor control and coordination. This finding suggests that regular use of aluminum foil may help to improve overall brain health and function."
    Plenty of research opportunities for foil hats and the pro's and con's of their extended wear.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    IYKYK
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • The good news is you can use your worthless crypto to purchase worthless DJT NFT’s! 

For example, You could buy one of the $99 NFT’s today with only 11,211,778 shiba coins. If shiba got up to .05 cents (a 500,000% increase from todays value) not only would your family be set for life, it would then only take 1980 shiba coins to purchase 1 of the $99 DJT NFT’s. 

This all seems legit to me guys. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Out on Bail now🤔
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....

• Seems like something of a sign.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Wow

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bdalqasmal
    bdalqasmal Posts: 19
    edited February 15
    It's been a while but, that study about aluminum foil and brain function is intriguing, isn't it? Reminds me of those moments when you stumble upon unexpected connections in research. I remember diving into various studies out of sheer curiosity, trying to make sense of the world around us.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,216
    BITCOIN....... im back baby
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,967
    learned the 'edit' within a minute trick from jonesey?
    canuckland