Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hows those gas prices

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,657
    HeavyG said:
    Yep, things are tough all over right now.
    "It's all Bidens fault!" say the residents of Simpleton Township.
    Certainly can't blame Exxon/Shell/BP/etc., who are raking in record profits can ya? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BP has priced themselves out of the market around me, makes little sense and they just opened a third station a couple months ago near me. 3 stations in less than a mile apart with no gas customers
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Biden has caused gas prices and general inflation ALL OVER THE WORLD IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY.   Man, that guy is powerful.
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Another informed citizen/voter.
  • fishlessman
    Hmmm, maybe joe is the head of BP.......
    fukahwee maine

• Shorter LittleNazi:  “All the uninformed morons will be voting for Republicans, and WE ARE THE MAJORITY!”
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    Shorter LittleNazi:  “All the uninformed morons will be voting for Republicans, and WE ARE THE MAJORITY!”
    Up here in mass, most of the republicans are write ins......well except for governor and prez.   

fukahwee maine

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Hmmm, maybe joe is the head of BP.......

BP = Biden Petroleum
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited October 2022
    Shorter LittleNazi:  “All the uninformed morons will be voting for Republicans, and WE ARE THE MAJORITY!”
    As always….John is always right in his small mind.  After all, he has convinced himself (and his sheep) that he is God.  What an ego.

Get used to how politics work here in the US.  If you don’t like it, go elsewhere.  Frigging commie sheep leader. Baa, Baa,Baa.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    littlerascal56 said:
    Get used to how politics work here in the US.  If you don’t like it, go elsewhere.  
    littlepasqual56 to out-of-work Venezuelans:  If you don’t like it, go elsewhere.    

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    As always….John is always right in his small mind.  After all, he has convinced himself (and his sheep) that he is God.  What an ego.

Get used to how politics work here in the US.  If you don’t like it, go elsewhere.  Frigging commie sheep leader. Baa, Baa,Baa.

I don’t believe in god, but I do believe in John. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • fishlessman
    dmchicago said:

I don’t believe in god, but I do believe in John. 
    Ok.... That's too funny....but...
    fukahwee maine

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Doesn’t matter who caused it at this point.  Biden gets the blame, and Dem politicians go down with the ship (in 21 days).  
    This is the best (and the worst).  A spooky moment of near clarity and admission that solutions don’t matter nor do they define winning.  Winning is owning the libs.  If Herschel Walker and Dr Oz were running in Kansas…he’d vote for them.  Just like with pizza, quality in candidates doesn’t matter either.

Truly cutting off your nose to spite your face.
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited October 2022
    Fan boy love popping out in all your posts.  Hard to hide it…so obvious. John is a legend to you fanboy sheep.  He should change his profile pic to John Legend…LOL!  Sheep. Libs. Followers. Your wives keep your balls in a little bag in their purse.  Do you have to ask permission to get them back? Or does your wife own them for life?  Kind of sounds that way.  Poor fuvkers!
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Did someone say…

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Fan boy love popping out in all your posts.  Hard to hide it…so obvious. John is a legend to you fanboy sheep.  He should change his profile pic to John Legend…LOL!  Sheep. Libs. Followers.
    Seek therapy dude.  Maybe it will improve your golf game too, lol.  

• defer…defer…defer…John.  You lost any credibility you ever had when you faked your ban on this forum.  Narcissistic behavior.  Playing games with your sheep followers…mind games.  It’s easy to manipulate the fold when you have the PHD and they are not very well educated.  Shame on you.  They will come to hate you when they break out of the fog.
  • defer…defer…defer…John.  You lost any credibility you ever had when you faked your ban on this forum.  Narcissistic behavior.  Playing games with your sheep followers…mind games.  It’s easy to manipulate the fold when you have the PHD and they are not very well educated.  Shame on you.  They will come to hate you when they break out of the fog.

• You won’t have to worry about that.  Plenty of your deciples & sheep will turn on you…it’s in the cards. It’s just a waiting game till it happens. And happen it will.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    A picture regarding profits:

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    defer…defer…defer…John.  You lost any credibility you ever had when you faked your ban on this forum.  Narcissistic behavior.  Playing games with your sheep followers…mind games.  It’s easy to manipulate the fold when you have the PHD and they are not very well educated.  Shame on you.  They will come to hate you when they break out of the fog.
    Attn authorities: we have a stalker that must be harboring some weird “man-love”…at risk of sounding like bad lyrics, he can’t get you outta his head.  Sexual repression is a **** sometimes, right?
    Attn authorities: we have a stalker that must be harboring some weird “man-love”…at risk of sounding like bad lyrics, he can’t get you outta his head.  Sexual repression is a **** sometimes, right?
    As the leader of this cabal - I approve this message.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    defer…defer…defer…John.  You lost any credibility you ever had when you faked your ban on this forum.  Narcissistic behavior.  Playing games with your sheep followers…mind games.  It’s easy to manipulate the fold when you have the PHD and they are not very well educated.  Shame on you.  They will come to hate you when they break out of the fog.
    Careful... he's got that  one good eye on you. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Joe "don't F with me" Biden is set to drain yet another 15 million barrels from our oil piggy bank. Begging the OPEC gods didn't work so why not try to lower the gas price 2 cents before the elections....But lets see the snowflakes run to his defense,
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Joe "don't F with me" Biden is set to drain yet another 15 million barrels from our oil piggy bank. Begging the OPEC gods didn't work so why not try to lower the gas price 2 cents before the elections....But lets see the snowflakes run to his defense,

How many presidents in the last forty years HAVE NOT withdrawn oil from the SPR?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk