Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    I was doing 15+ over in a 65 mph zone the left lane and had a guy slowly making his way up towards me. I switched over to the right lane but he was still pacing me in the left lane. Next thing I know I see a State Trooper doing a U-turn and he had his pick between with gray car or my truck. Fortunately he ended up going with the gray car. That might have ended up being an experience gallon of milk. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • WeberWho said:
    I was doing 15+ over in a 65 mph zone the left lane and had a guy slowly making his way up towards me. I switched over to the right lane but he was still pacing me in the left lane. Next thing I know I see a State Trooper doing a U-turn and he had his pick between with gray car or my truck. Fortunately he ended up going with the gray car. That might have ended up being an experience gallon of milk. 
    Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Everyone has gotten off the road when they have seen me coming today. Nice
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    I believe it is always better to be lucky than good.  I'm sure the trooper did not feel that the truck was the more believable story in front of a judge, @WeberWho.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    We are not getting pulled over for 80 yet.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho said:
    Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good!
    Hopefully he ended up with a warning. I deserve every much of that ticket if he was issued one.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    We are not getting pulled over for 80 yet.
    They've made public announcements that they are cracking down on speeding and will be issuing tickets for the next few months.

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    edited October 2022
    WeberWho said:
    *Expensive not experience.

I write like a second grader but this time it was the d*mn autocorrect

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    I should have done this years ago. Straightening up Blackstone crap design. No more slanted Blackstone thanks to a 1/2" stainless carriage bolt ran through the leg. 

Minnesota
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,660

Complete success here and reveling in it. Dislikeowart first mentioned here by @Canugghead is on a roll-no post of mine escapes his/her "dislike."  Glad to make your forum presence so entertaining.  How sweet it is!
    Global Warming - Right & Wrong  

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    @SGH , You must have earned some amazing overtime over the last few months.  I usually eat Oysters, but if you want to throw them on the ground, then you do you.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • fishlessman
    planted some grass, wish it went down two weeks ago....getting a bit cold

fukahwee maine

• planted some grass, wish it went down two weeks ago....getting a bit cold

The police tape is a nice touch.  You should put a chalk outline of a body on the ground.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman

The police tape is a nice touch.  You should put a chalk outline of a body on the ground.  

seems to keep the dogs out. the local dogs bury those femur bones shown at the bottom of the pic.
    fukahwee maine

• Just did my fall ash clean out. I noticed on my last cook that the airflow was down and wow, was she full. She’s ready to roll for fall and I might do a few winter cooks too. 
    Plainfield, IL
    XL BGE
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945

Looks like your wood shed is holding up nice.  How long will that wood last you?
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Omicron booster, flu vax, shingles vax part 1. 

Tomorrow might be a slow day for me, we’ll see.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    Getting ready for MNF on ESPN 2-Manning brothers broadcast.  Great entertainment independent of the game.  Give it a look.  
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I’m pretty sure I’d be happier if they banned all sports book tv ads.
  • fishlessman

Looks like your wood shed is holding up nice.  How long will that wood last you?
    The camp is real tight. There's two cords,  this year and next.  Add about 60 gallons kerosene. Not like the house, going to be more scary this year.  This is vida card year.....
    fukahwee maine

• wwinnc
    wwinnc Posts: 74
    Oysters look great @SGH!  Would like to have some of those.  The Silver Bullet pairs well-  love me some "lawnmower beer"!
    2 then 1 Large, 2 Medium, 1 Small !! Egging since 2013. God is good!