Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pictures of pets

Options

Comments

• RagingIrishman
    Options
    Johnny, my drinking and grilling buddy. He’s nine and still jumps up to catch balls/toys in the air.

Plainfield, IL
    XL BGE
  • RagingIrishman
    Options
    Johnny, my drinking and grilling buddy. He’s nine and still jumps up to catch balls in the air. 

Plainfield, IL
    XL BGE
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    Options
    @The_Buffalo can you please fix the "error when posting" from older threads?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,766
    Options
      working on catching squirrels with his new cone trap
    Knowing your history, I don't think this will end well.  Hilarious, yes; well, no.

I imagine him scooping up a squirrel, and it racing around the inside of the cone like a racetrack, while your dog barrels around the yard out of control.  Docks broken, boats sunk, eggs knocked over.  You get the picture.
      working on catching squirrels with his new cone trap
    Knowing your history, I don't think this will end well.  Hilarious, yes; well, no.

I imagine him scooping up a squirrel, and it racing around the inside of the cone like a racetrack, while your dog barrels around the yard out of control.  Docks broken, boats sunk, eggs knocked over.  You get the picture.

Turned eleven this summer, I think he can still jump over my head yet still doesn't walk on a leash. I gave up a few years back
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Hold on, not yet!  @RagingIrishman posted about six pics of "Johnny", but only in the last post, Johnny turned his head!  
    This is spooky and intriguing.  <cue Twilight Zone theme>

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• RagingIrishman
    Options
    Botch said:
    Hold on, not yet!  @RagingIrishman posted about six pics of "Johnny", but only in the last post, Johnny turned his head!  
    Ha ha. Nothing supernatural. I kept getting an error so I finally tried another picture to see if the error stopped. Sorry for the multiple posts. 

Plainfield, IL
    XL BGE
  • RagingIrishman
    Options
    Botch said:
    Ha ha. Nothing supernatural. I kept getting an error so I finally tried another picture to see if the error stopped. Sorry for the multiple posts. 

Plainfield, IL
    XL BGE
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
      working on catching squirrels with his 

new sonic bork weapon. And this won’t disappear from my quote box. I’ve backspaced over it multiple times.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Not my pet, but saw this cool guy with a parrot.  He also had an eye patch, like a real pirate.  He was super nice and gave big waves when I gave him a thimbs up.

• DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Annual blue wing trip is turning out to be a bust. But enjoying time away from work and DuckDog is enjoying the attention / time. 

DuckChessie getting his first ducks. Main focus for him is spending time bonding. Getting him used to camp members and luckily getting him a duck vs a dummy to retrieve 

• DuckDogDr
    Options
    Annual blue wing trip is turning out to be a bust. But enjoying time away from work and DuckDog is enjoying the attention / time. 

DuckChessie getting his first ducks. Main focus for him is spending time bonding. Getting him used to camp members and luckily getting him a duck vs a dummy to retrieve 

• DuckDogDr
    Options

• DuckDogDr
    Options

• DuckDogDr
    Options

• DuckDogDr
    Options
    Annual blue wing trip is turning out to be a bust
  • DuckDogDr
    Options
    Annual blue wing trip is turning out to be a bust but spending time bonding with DuckChessie
  • DuckDogDr
    Options
    Annual blue wing trip is turning out to be a bust but spending time bonding with DuckChessie
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @DuckDogDr I liked every single post 😁
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    :lol:  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    edited September 2022