Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Illegals moved to North Carolina by Biden Administration

2»

Comments

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    dmchicago said:
    You should huddle with JIC and learn some posting skills.

Dennis - some men… you just can’t teach.

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,809
    yes. @littlerascal56 is right.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking
    Yo littlewiener… since the Declassified thread got nuked, I figured I’d post this here. So we can all have a working definition of what “hateful trash” is ( or whatever your words to that effect were).

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,976
    caliking said:
    Yo littlewiener… since the Declassified thread got nuked, I figured I’d post this here. So we can all have a working definition of what “hateful trash” is ( or whatever your words to that effect were).

Learned something new every night, had to google "f.... p......"
    canuckland
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 23,132
    edited August 2022
    Thanks cali. I prefer my bigots to be out in the open. I love that this is the guy claiming to be the champion of the new member. I guess he assumes we don’t have any Jewish friends or LGBTQ friends on here (I happen to know for a fact we have plenty of each). Only old Anglo angry racist guys need apply in his world, I guess. 

You can always tell when a person was last even remotely relevant by the era of their insults. 1989 called, @littlerascal56, it’s for you. 

I do, however, find it hilarious that the guy drops racist and homophobic bombs then summons the buffalo to get others removed for having left leaning political views 😂😂😂😂😂
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • caliking said:

Learned something new every night, had to google "f.... p......"
    Well it was most commonly used by 7th grade boys in 1984 so there’s that

On a lighter note, I can’t wait to see what ads you are served after that search 😂
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Breaking news…El Paso TX now has 1900 illegal immigrants per day crossing the border.  They contracted a tour bus company for the next 16 months to haul them to Dem sanctuary cities. 
  • caliking
    … you’re at least one stroke closer to…