Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Illegals moved to North Carolina by Biden Administration

Options

Comments

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited June 2022
    Options
    More lies from Biden.  Wonder how much this is costing us taxpayers over the next 5 years?  So it’s now in JIC’s back yard! What’s the cost of wages for 800+ employees to manage this cluster!  And your food prices will go up substantially, just to feed those thousands of mouths. 
    You turn on the news in the morning, and it just gets crazier by the day….. what a mess this administration is making. They couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel. WTF?

• EggaddictArnold
    Options
    No one will respond to this thread because you do not conform to the groupthink. Give up, these people are irredeemable. Let them live in their bubble. Talking or reason is futile, they have made up their minds. Let them learn the hard way.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    I can see where a large group of brown children would be very threatening to people like yourself.  Very on brand thread.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options

Clearly this is something that is solely Biden's fault.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,304
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Just breaking it into political regimes it looks like Obamas fault.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Budget approvals tend to be mostly driven by what Congress wants.  The President has more influence when his party holds both the House and Senate, but much less so otherwise.  

Regardless, to me it seems silly to assign "blame" for this.  The reality is that we're scooping up a lot of kids that are often without parents or guardians or somehow got separated from them.  What's the humane thing to do with them?  It seems to me that what they have in mind for the center in Greensboro is a lot better than some of what we have seen elsewhere.  
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Budget approvals tend to be mostly driven by what Congress wants.  The President has more influence when his party holds both the House and Senate, but much less so otherwise.  

Regardless, to me it seems silly to assign "blame" for this.  The reality is that we're scooping up a lot of kids that are often without parents or guardians or somehow got separated from them.  What's the humane thing to do with them?  It seems to me that what they have in mind for the center in Greensboro is a lot better than some of what we have seen elsewhere.  
    Including 2009 and 2010?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    I am a strong advocate for border security, deportation, and legal immigration.

However, what is your recommendation for these children?  Looks like we are doing the human thing and trying to provide them humane living conditions while their situation is resolved.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Well there are two options not taken so far if they are actually children. One, if their legal guardians can be located, return them to their legal guardians. Two, if their families can’t be located, put them up for adoption. 
  • HighHeat
    HighHeat Posts: 218
    Options
    As of Jan 20, 2021, the President is no longer responsible for anything bad happening in our Country.
    Memphis, TN
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    they took option 3, separate the parents (looking for there kids) and the children by 1500 miles :D
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited June 2022
    Options

they took option 3, separate the parents (looking for there kids) and the children by 1500 miles :D

Kind of like Janet Reno's approach she used with Elian.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Well there are two options not taken so far if they are actually children. One, if their legal guardians can be located, return them to their legal guardians. Two, if their families can’t be located, put them up for adoption. 
    They obviously can’t locate the legal guardians, so trying to place them with family members or other sponsors.  That sounds like the right thing to do to me.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Duurp
    Options
    Maybe he should build a wall around the city…. Rudy could not come back!

edited July 2022
    Options
    paqman said:
    Maybe he should build a wall around the city…. Rudy could not come back!
    I’d vote for that. A tall steel wall around New York City! But that wouldn’t stop the nighttime flights from the border to NYC. The Administration’s got to send them somewhere that can absorb the masses!  
    NYC is perfect. DC is even better. The more, the merrier.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    “the boarder” lol.  It never fails.
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    John-perhaps you could check this book out….I’m sure the Duke library has several copies on the shelf!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    John-perhaps you could check this book out….I’m sure the Duke library has several copies on the shelf!
    Yeah they haven’t moved because nobody smart enough to get into or work at Duke would check that rubbish out.  
  • littlerascal56
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Yeah they haven’t moved because nobody smart enough to get into or work at Duke would check that rubbish out.  
    So you Libs can call it “Russian Disinformation” to defer the truth again. Don’t think that ploy will work anymore. Too many people wised up after the Hunter Biden coverup. Got to up your game now. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    So you Libs can call it “Russian Disinformation” to defer the truth again. Don’t think that ploy will work anymore. Too many people wised up after the Hunter Biden coverup. Got to up your game now. 
    Somehow I’m sure that sequence of words all made sense to you in your head when you wrote it.  
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what the obsession with Hunter Biden is all about? Is it the laptop? Or Barisma? Or China?  Wtf is it? 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what the obsession with Hunter Biden is all about? Is it the laptop? Or Barisma? Or China?  Wtf is it? 
    One word: Deflection.  When you've been cheering on a movement for the last six years, that has been shown, irrefutably, to be a sham, lies, a front, led by a shyster, a full-on traitor, and eventually it's dawned on you.  You've been duped.  
    You've been duped.  
    You've been duped, so badly.  For at least six years.  This acid of truth has been eating away at the Duped, for, well, six years now.  And they're grasping at any kind of deflection they can find, but they're running out of options.  

And, like so many home-schooled kids, missing their friends, social activity, and Life, they're missing their Support.  Their Beliefs.  They're hurting and stunned.  
    UNLIKE those kids, the Dupe'd are also filled with Anger.  
    And they have guns.  Lots of guns.  And the Acid continues to eat at them.  The Dupe'd Beliefs are crumbling.  As is their Support.  And their red-coifed "god".  The Anger is still there, and so are the guns.  

Once again, so glad I'm old and have no children/grandchildren.  And tomorrow morning I may wish I could edit this post.  
    Or maybe not.    

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    It’s pretty simple.  Hunter Biden and Hate Boner both start with HB.  
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options

Options
    Bet gun sales are booming in that town right now!
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    You should huddle with JIC and learn some posting skills.

Also, go charge your phone.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    You should huddle with JIC and learn some posting skills.

Dennis - some men… you just can’t teach.