Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biden is a “retard” and incompetent

Options

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    HighHeat said:
    Put armed veterans in the schools.  The shootings would end tomorrow.
    Sure, and the grocery stores and churches and…
  • Legume
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Biden again looks like a fool reading his speech on the teleprompter. What a mindless idiot. 
    Amazing that you can post one handed while he’s on the screen. Explains the tilt, tho. 
    For someone that has his nose buried up Johns a$$, you look like a fool trying to be a JIC fanboy.  But coming from Chicago, I can now understand.  The crime capital of the US. 
    Just shut up you fu cking idiot.
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Legume said:
    dmchicago said:
    Biden again looks like a fool reading his speech on the teleprompter. What a mindless idiot. 
    Amazing that you can post one handed while he’s on the screen. Explains the tilt, tho. 
    For someone that has his nose buried up Johns a$$, you look like a fool trying to be a JIC fanboy.  But coming from Chicago, I can now understand.  The crime capital of the US. 
    Have another drink….lord knows you need it…lol! Dumba$$ troll. Having fun yet??

Everything will be better in the morning when you sober up! Cheers.
  • Legume
    Options
    Legume said:
    dmchicago said:
    Have another drink….lord knows you need it…lol! Dumba$$ troll.
    Everything will be better in the morning when you sober up! Cheers.
    Seriously, f-off.  You are a cancer.
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    Sleep it off dude…you are drunk’
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options

we all agrees you is a trool.        you won.     need not to keep adding evidences.    our you a sunflower kisser to or just a goat roper?

large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • Legume
    Options
    Is this different than the Wikipedia definition you posted on trolls a few days ago?

-Nola
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I’m so confused about the message (*sniff*)

-Legume
    Options
    Is psychology today a good follow?  Asking for a friend.

-JIC
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    Love it….if you don’t show up, we will assume you have resigned!  
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    The media can no longer deny what a “mess” the Biden White House is.  It truly is a “house of cards” on the verge of collapse.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Love it….if you don’t show up, we will assume you have resigned!  
    This was his first pass, he intends to cut at least 10% of the white collar crowd.  This is a litmus test to cut those who do not live and breath Tesla.  Also, he saw what he was able to accomplish in China and probably has a woody thinking about doing that here. Locking people in the factory for 16hrs a day and having them sleep in hot bunks right next door.  Elon is not a paragon of imagination or worker rights.  Having a friend who worked directly with Elon in the beginning days of Tesla (before it was even called Tesla) I have heard some pretty interesting stories about him.  Mostly revolving around *alleged* lack of technical skill, knowledge, and willingness to steal and not credit his co-creators.  This is all third hand accounts and *allegedly*, but from a source who I found pretty straight shooter (a little jaded cause he was not a billionaire even though was directly involved in the initial prototypes and designed a lot of the architecture).
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    Botch-agree with your perspective on Elon and his business skills (or lack of).  He sounds just like my ex-boss at the Utility.  If our line crews weren’t Union, he would have tried to pull that crap on them.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Botch-agree with your perspective on Elon and his business skills (or lack of).  He sounds just like my ex-boss at the Utility.  If our line crews weren’t Union, he would have tried to pull that crap on them.
    Not sure what I even said; I have no posts on this page and the single post on page 2 has been "disappeared".  
    Stand by, someone's knocking on my door, wh

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Can you incompetent retards stay on topic?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Can you incompetent retards stay on topic?
    Oxymoron and politically incorrect too boot.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Botch said:
    Not sure what I even said; I have no posts on this page and the single post on page 2 has been "disappeared".  
    I do want to know your view on Elon.  Assuming the Gov't hasn't disappeared you.  You last post worries me.
  • AnothaStolenGenrator
    Options
    Botch said:
    Littlebrain56 is clearly a confused old man.  Kind of ironic.  
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    Tonight’s headlines- food shortages coming.  I was at Walmart today, and saw at least 50 illegals walking around with all their belongings in trash bags.  Most had designer clothing (UA and Nike) and expensive sneakers. All seemed to have government vouchers to buy food and beer.  But I did notice a lot of empty shelves in the store.  Perhaps we don’t have sufficient food to feed the millions of these immigrants coming across our southern border.  But Biden is making sure they all have new I phones with huge data plans! 
    Lets go Brandon!
  • dmchicago
    Options
    Tonight’s headlines- food shortages coming.  I was at Walmart today, and saw at least 50 illegals walking around with all their belongings in trash bags.  Most had designer clothing (UA and Nike) and expensive sneakers. All seemed to have government vouchers to buy food and beer.  But I did notice a lot of empty shelves in the store.  Perhaps we don’t have sufficient food to feed the millions of these immigrants coming across our southern border.  But Biden is making sure they all have new I phones with huge data plans! 
    Lets go Brandon!

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    And we stopped by the “Holiday Inn Express” on way home to see a couple of friends staying the night.  The guy at front desk said they were booked up for the summer.  The US Govt rented all the rooms for illegals coming across the border. They are bringing them here in busses, and feeding them for next 6 months!  Your taxpayer dollars at work.  What a “sweet deal”.  
    Lets go Brandon!
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    And to top off a great summer, the utilities are predicting electricity shortages and “rolling blackouts” this summer!  So all those illegals sitting in the Holiday Inn will have interruptions in their room Air Conditioning.  Guess they can still sit by the pool and enjoy margaritas on your TAX DOLLARS!  All they have to do is vote Democrat, and life is good!
    Lets go Brandon!
  • dmchicago
    Options
    And we stopped by the “Holiday Inn Express” on way home to see a couple of friends staying the night.  The guy at front desk said they were booked up for the summer.  The US Govt rented all the rooms for illegals coming across the border. They are bringing them here in busses, and feeding them for next 6 months!  Your taxpayer dollars at work.  What a “sweet deal”.  
    Lets go Brandon!
    Ignore my previous post. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Legume
    Options
    That’s f’d up.  I thought they were gonna send them somewhere nice.
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    But their food vouchers work at Applebees, McDonalds, Arbys, and Taco Tico.  That’s “gourmet” eating for these freeloaders.  What more can Biden give them….?  Free houses? Free cars?? Free…free…free!  
    Lets go Brandon!
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    This is starting to feel like a mash-up involving the "what are you drinking now" thread.
    Stillwater, MN