Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pictures of pets

Options

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    My old buddy Stewie - lots of fun for 15 years, passed last week. Here he was after grooming, and his days in the Royal Navy. 

So sorry to hear. 

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,610
    Options

Come of shame for the second time.  Good place to carry a toy around though.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    You should put a label on that "please put scraps in food portal please"
    Options
    Those are some beautiful dogs.  Been working on the missus to get a dog for a while.  She asked me last night if I would be willing to bag sh!t when taking them on a walk....
    Options
    Those are some beautiful dogs.  Been working on the missus to get a dog for a while.  She asked me last night if I would be willing to bag sh!t when taking them on a walk....
    Thank you!  Yeah, dogs can run around acres and play and goof off and as soon as you take them on a walk, they will sh!t.  I don't get it.  Here is a picture of one of the pooping in the middle of an intersection.  You will notice he is trying to stay in the shade.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Looks like he's about to be attacked by Edward Scissorhands....
    Options
    Thank you!  Yeah, dogs can run around acres and play and goof off and as soon as you take them on a walk, they will sh!t.  I don't get it.  Here is a picture of one of the pooping in the middle of an intersection.  You will notice he is trying to stay in the shade.

At first I thought he diarrhea in the middle of the road. My boxer only seems to get the runs during our walks. To make it worse instead of going in the yard he his walking by he does it in the middle of the sidewalk.  
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,079
    Options
    Your pup is all grown up.  How old now?
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,036
    Options
    dbCooper said:
    Your pup is all grown up.  How old now?
    The red-tri is 2.5 years old, the red-merle is about 11 months old.  He has grown really fast.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    Every time this thread gets bumped to the top, and another 10 posts or so, it makes me smile.   :)

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options

This little goofball we named Olive joined us a few weeks ago. 
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    If you feed your cat friskars you had better get it because we can’t find any around here.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    If you feed your cat friskars you had better get it because we can’t find any around here.
    I thought your cats ate birds and rats 
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I thought your cats ate birds and rats 
    Birds mice rabbits and moles mostly. My back porch looks like the kill floor at a mouse processing facility.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    poster said:

That is one heckofa view man.
    The other photo he swapped this one out for was beautiful too.  Not sure where he is at, but it is pretty country.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    poster said:
    poster said:

That is one heckofa view man.
    The other photo he swapped this one out for was beautiful too.  Not sure where he is at, but it is pretty country.
    Thanks, the other one was from the water back towards where this one was taken, but I realized there some some identifiable markers in it, so i swapped it. This is our camp in northern Ontario. Try to get out most weekends in the summer. Covered in snow now, will try and getbin by snowmachine soon
    Very cool!  Except the snow part.  The thought of snow being on the ground is foreign to me.  It was 85 here today, and will only drop to about 55 at night.  My furnace hasn't even kicked on this year.
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,171
    Options
    Yno said:

But Shermie's magical fibers can fill up the vacuum cleaner cannister.
    Lab/shepherd cross? Or is there some rottweiler in there? Cool looking dog
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options

I’m still cooking for impatient family. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Yno
    Yno Posts: 529
    Options
    poster said:
    Yno said:

But Shermie's magical fibers can fill up the vacuum cleaner cannister.
    Lab/shepherd cross? Or is there some rottweiler in there? Cool looking dog
    50% Rottweiler, 40% Doberman, 10% Lab. He is a sweet, sweet boy, unless you are a squirrel.
    XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.