Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Pepper Stout Beef Sammiches - The FaceDance Way

2»

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 40,429
    Face Dance Challenge - High Score - YouTube
  • MasterCMasterC Posts: 881
    That looks delicious thanks for posting. I will be trying this, thanks 
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • All jokes aside, this recipe and the sandwiches that come out of it are legit great.  If you haven’t tried it yet, you should give it a shot.  It’s an easy cook on the BGE.

The only mod I’d suggest is holding some of the peppers until towards the end of the cook.  They tend to get very well softened and almost disappear with the base recipe.  I personally like to be able to taste them a little more in the mix.  
    If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 4,268
    All jokes aside, this recipe and the sandwiches that come out of it are legit great.  If you haven’t tried it yet, you should give it a shot.  It’s an easy cook on the BGE.

The only mod I’d suggest is holding some of the peppers until towards the end of the cook.  They tend to get very well softened and almost disappear with the base recipe.  I personally like to be able to taste them a little more in the mix.  
    Did you do a chuckie on the KBQ?
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton said:
    All jokes aside, this recipe and the sandwiches that come out of it are legit great.  If you haven’t tried it yet, you should give it a shot.  It’s an easy cook on the BGE.

Did you do a chuckie on the KBQ?
    Not yet.  Spatchcocked chicken tomorrow.
    If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike