Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

You must live very close to a lot of folks with excess Canadian Dollars to burn….nice car
    I was just trying to see @Ozzie_Isaac on his latest entry. Though to be fair, this one is a Turbo. 😋😋

Must be all the government handouts taking people out of the projects and making them overnight millionaires. Or so I’ve read. 
    I plan on purchasing a Taycan using solely BidenBucks I’ve never actually been given, any day now.  I swear to God.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    edited September 2021
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

You must live very close to a lot of folks with excess Canadian Dollars to burn….nice car
    I was just trying to see @Ozzie_Isaac on his latest entry. Though to be fair, this one is a Turbo. 😋😋

Must be all the government handouts taking people out of the projects and making them overnight millionaires. Or so I’ve read. 
    One up'd with the Turbo.  I like the wheels yours a lot.

ColbyLang said:

I plan on purchasing a Taycan using solely BidenBucks I’ve never actually been given, any day now.  I swear to God.
    Problem with Biden Bucks is they are only worth half what they were the day before.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

that garage looks familiar from earlier pictures, is this guy a car salesman or dealer possibly? I could be wrong, too lazy to look back through old photos
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    I didn't see this, but its so cool I had to post it:

Sidecars are supposedly UnCool, and I can't fit my legs on a Ducati, but I'd still LOVE to have this.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Botch said:

Sidecars are supposedly UnCool, and I can't fit my legs on a Ducati, but I'd still LOVE to have this.  
    Not sure where you got the idea that sidecars are uncool when they are actually very cool.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    Botch said:

Brother in law (40, zero wife/kids, Gulfstream pilot) bought a Ducati Panigale V4 S. Beautiful machine
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Botch said:

https://youtu.be/Rg7-p6aLiT0

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

that garage looks familiar from earlier pictures, is this guy a car salesman or dealer possibly? I could be wrong, too lazy to look back through old photos
    No. Don’t think I had ever even seen that house before. Saw it on a walk taking my kids and their friend to a gelato shop. 

@Ozzie_Isaac: The degree to which I appreciate a rim is directly corrected with the ease with which that rim can be cleaned. Back when I had a fun car, I would always spend a great deal of time washing and then waxing the rims. Some of the patterns out there would simply be a nightmare to wash and wax. 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

No. Don’t think I had ever even seen that house before. Saw it on a walk taking my kids and their friend to a gelato shop. 

@Ozzie_Isaac: The degree to which I appreciate a rim is directly corrected with the ease with which that rim can be cleaned. Back when I had a fun car, I would always spend a great deal of time washing and then waxing the rims. Some of the patterns out there would simply be a nightmare to wash and wax. 
    And just before this thread gets off topic (looking in your direction, @dmchicago), we are talking about one type of rim cleaning only here!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

A Ducati looks so good, a Ducati in a Hangar is beyond compare.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

A Ducati looks so good, a Ducati in a Hangar is beyond compare.
    Plane behind it is minuscule compared to the Gulfstream 450 that sleeps in there with it
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

That is an exotic for sure.  Game just got stepped way up.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Where did @dmchicago go?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Where did @dmchicago go?
    Where he is, I'm sure his undercarriage is currently or imminently being gently caressed by perfectly heated scented spring water. 

Options
    Where did @dmchicago go?
    I’m here. I’m always here. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Posting for the Flags.  Enjoy gents.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    I checked this thread hoping for a great sighting as I just left the OT pandemic thread.  You cannot fix stupid, you cannot legislate against stupidity, and the stupid shall be punished.  
    Stay healthy and safe out there.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • BigreenGreg
    Options
    Hey now don’t go over there knowing full well you’re going to get pissed off and then come vent in the exotic room.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited September 2021
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I checked this thread hoping for a great sighting as I just left the OT pandemic thread.  You cannot fix stupid, you cannot legislate against stupidity, and the stupid shall be punished.  
    Stay healthy and safe out there.  
    For you:

• BigreenGreg
    Options
    Just playing Cap.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    I had no idea there were OT threads still going strong.  I forgot this place has a basement.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Legume said:
    I had no idea there were OT threads still going strong.  I forgot this place has a basement.
    Shhh.  Don’t tell anyone.  
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    Legume said:
    I didn't know that.  Why don't some of them show on the "recent" threads?

Weird.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    Legume said:

Weird.
    I think @Ozzie_Isaac ruined it for everyone much like @botch did photos I don’t recall. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    Legume said:

Weird.
    I think @Ozzie_Isaac ruined it for everyone much like @botch did photos I don’t recall. 

I AM THE ONE WHO RUINS!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    Legume said:

Weird.
    There was a period of time when I behaved immaturely and kept creating threads with humours titles and some double entendres.  I always put them in OT.  After a few weeks the Buffalo woke from her slumber and removed the OT category from the main mobile "new posts" page.  You now must specifically select the OT category to see what has been posted there.  I am sorry for that outcome, I did not see it coming.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Botch said:

That is the cutest most awww inducing sad photo.