Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can somebody PLEASE help Mr Toad

Options
He’s going to blow a gasket if someone doesn’t get him out of the WAYCTD thread.
Lawrenceville, GA

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I don’t even understand what the problem is 🤷🏼‍♂️

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Hope he don’t bust a spring or blow his rectum 🤞

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    WAYCTD . . . sorry, but I'll need a translation
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,760
    Options
    loco_engr said:
    WAYCTD . . . sorry, but I'll need a translation
    What are you chefing tonight , dr
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,649
    Options
    I’m not a psychiatrist 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    A higher level of torture would be if @mr toad was removed from the forum... But.continued to receive notifications of new posts to subscribed threads =)

Just thinking aloud, @The_Buffalo ...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,649
    Options
    Calling @brentm
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    @MrToad was a well seasoned old time egger before I ever became one 20 years ago.  What most here don’t even know is Rodney was close friends with not only Ed Fisher himself, but also Mr Miller who started the original forum. I have a high respect for him, plus I even shared lunch with his brother who was a minister in nearby Peoria, IL.
    I’ve tried helping Rodney with this notification issue and have failed. I really have no idea why this problem can’t be fixed. 

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,752
    Options
    RRP said:
    @MrToad was a well seasoned old time egger before I ever became one 20 years ago.  What most here don’t even know is Rodney was close friends with not only Ed Fisher himself, but also Mr Miller who started the original forum. I have a high respect for him, plus I even shared lunch with his brother who was a minister in nearby Peoria, IL.
    I’ve tried helping Rodney with this notification issue and have failed. I really have no idea why this problem can’t be fixed. 

old age can be a beeeetch.  im starting to believe thats the problem, its definitely not the advice he has been given. pretty sure he hasnt even read any of the advice
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,746
    Options
    Perhaps his wife, Camel, could help with this issue.
    Stillwater, MN