Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,331
    Relaxing 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,022
    last nights lake association (im not in the lake association) has determined my dock is a wreck. building inspector says its not in his jurisdiction, conservation officer says its not in his.  what to do, what to do =)
    Put a giant sign at the end of the dock (hung crooked) that says "Fück you Lake Association"
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    suck my dock
    Paint it with yellow and red flames then put toilets on it for fishing seats.
  • buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534

Enjoying a brew at Scallop Republic 
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534

Lawrenceville, GA
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    last nights lake association (im not in the lake association) has determined my dock is a wreck. building inspector says its not in his jurisdiction, conservation officer says its not in his.  what to do, what to do =)
    I would recommend that if it bothers them they can pay to redo it. 
    Greensboro, NC
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,859
    Eoin said:

Let's see what the septics make of Loughborough, Bicester or Belvoir.
    You mean Leicestershire's own take on town twinning with Australian stations; Looga Barooga?    And of course the bucolic Vale of Aggers is not so far away. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,859

Gloucestershire is always a winner 
    It's a county that's growing in my affections, too.  
    I am drip feeding SWMBO the notion of ending up that way.  Using the A40 as a datum;  as far south as the A303, west to the 'middle earth' border, north to Moreton / Hereford.  
    I write this glancing at the boxes yet to be unpacked from this move😔
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,427
    @fishlessman
    I am thinking "RED NECK YACHT CLUB" signage should go on your dock.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424

And so it begins…

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Acn said:

And so it begins…
    Fried, grilled or smoked?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,022
    SGH said:
    Acn said:

And so it begins…
    Fried, grilled or smoked?
    Magnifying glass is my recommended tool for cooking cicadas.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Took an old fellow to a gun show. He bought about 8 grand of rare guns to donate to the GI museum. I stopped by there with him . One of the most rare things they had that doesn’t go bang was the jacket worn by ensign Gaye when he was shot down at Midway..
  • SGH
    Took an old fellow to a gun show. 
    Pascagoula??

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Gr_egger
    Gr_egger Posts: 74
    Test riding this bad boy........... hopefully posting in another “what are you” thread soon!
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    SGH said:
    Took an old fellow to a gun show. 
    Pascagoula??
    Yep. Les is his name if you happen to know him. I couldn't find the number 3 case holder to reload 6.5 Creedmore or any reloading supplies to speak of. 
  • SGH
    I couldn't find the number 3 case holder to reload 6.5 Creedmore or any reloading supplies to speak of. 
    Unfortunately it has been slim pickings for over a year now on ammo, components and most guns. I just got a couple of guns last week that have been ordered for 5 months. I don’t think it’s going to get any better anytime soon my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

• sitting on the porch, sipping some brown water and enjoying the perfect spring weather 
    Picturesque. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,314
    @JohnInCarolina - Care to share the pedigree of the brown water?  BTW- great escape setting.  Enjoy as I am sure you are.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
    lousubcap said:
    @JohnInCarolina - Care to share the pedigree of the brown water?  BTW- great escape setting.  Enjoy as I am sure you are.  
    This was the Macallan 18.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,314
    That's blonde water where I come from.  B)  Thanks!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Been working on a major rollout at work since 7AM, most of that on a Teams meeting.  And it's a beautiful day outside. (sad face)
    Took these just for @SGH , synchronized dragging.

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,354
    Welp, the ol’ lady got invited to go to the first game of the Stanley Cup Playoffs for VGK tomorrow by her friend. Luckily for me, I will be working, in the midst of societies finest. 
    Las Vegas, NV