Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Howdy- just checking in

13»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    you mean it isn't just a block of Velveta and can of Rotel?
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    It is great to add a little adventure to life. You guys are giving to have a ball.  
    Please send a note when the guest cottages are up and running. Early question: will you allow a dog? Will come your way for a few days. 

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• I bet I haven’t posted in two years but I’m getting in this thread. 

Little Rock, AR

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    I bet I haven’t posted in two years but I’m getting in this thread. 
    Nice to see you back posting! Even if it's just this thread!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • I’ll post more. Been busy with vaccines!!!  Im finally slowing down. 

Little Rock, AR

• Mickey said:
    It is great to add a little adventure to life. You guys are giving to have a ball.  
    Please send a note when the guest cottages are up and running. Early question: will you allow a dog? Will come your way for a few days. 

We would love to have you but we aren't doing dogs in the rentals. We have a high fenced trophy deer operation on property and I think allowing dogs would end up going very wrong. I don't want a dog chasing my deer and I don't want my deer killing a guest's dog.

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,951
    edited May 2021
    I bet I haven’t posted in two years but I’m getting in this thread. 

Ha ha- great to hear from you!