Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RIP - Daft Punk

Options

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    "Tron" (both the movie and the soundtrack) is favorite demo material on my Home Theater forum.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,093
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Botch said:
    "Tron" (both the movie and the soundtrack) is favorite demo material on my Home Theater forum.  
    Tron the new version.  The old version is cool, but not impressive in the audio department.

I also like World War Z the grenade scene and Marvel's Hulk, the helicopters and sonic cannons.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    around the world, around the world..... hypnotizing video!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Cool video on Daft Punk popped up on my EweTube this afternoon.  I was especially happy to see the info on Nile Rodgers, a producer and probably the best rhythm guitarist on the planet.  Along with Daft Punk and Chic, he also did some real magic on David Bowie and Bryan Ferry albums.  Cool Beans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toFb4441e_I

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,345
    Options
    Daft Punk may have split up but Wu Tang is forever 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• DonWW
    DonWW Posts: 424
    Options

Tron the new version.  The old version is cool, but not impressive in the audio department.

I also like World War Z the grenade scene and Marvel's Hulk, the helicopters and sonic cannons.
    I not so sure that we want to turn this into favorite "check out my home theater" clips, but I would add the original Matrix lobby gunfight with Neo and Trinity. 

XL and Medium.  Dallas, Texas.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    DonWW said:

I not so sure that we want to turn this into favorite "check out my home theater" clips, but I would add the original Matrix lobby gunfight with Neo and Trinity. 

Yep.  I've watched the movie maybe 3 times.  That scene on my first home theater setup at least 50 times. 

My first home surround sound experience was Days of Thunder.  Hearing cars on the racetrack behind me.... wow. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I am old. With the right refreshments, old Zappa films, still seems like marvels of the current technology, but then again so does sharknado.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options