Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Community And Friday Night Foruming

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I think I made an emergency exit from the aircraft!   Jumpers Out!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Full marks for the exit to include audio this time!   B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Bump for those who visit the OT site-
    Game on Friday 11/27.  Doors open around 9 PM (EST).
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Bump for those who visit the OT site-
    Game on Friday 12/11.  Doors open around 9 PM (EST). All systems GO.  
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Bump in case some who visit this site are interested as this Friday 12/18, the doors open at around 5 PM (EST) to enable participation by those across the pond.
    Drop in and enjoy great conversation, beverages of your choice and the opportunity to learn something new every week.  
    Here's the link:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89600782373  and the P/W is unchanged since inception 8 months ago.  PM me and I will send it along.   Hope to see you there.